Chapter 22 🤍🤍

It's lunch and I go find the hockey boys. They are all talking about graduation and what day they are going to leave for collage and it makes me want to be sick.

I know I'm going with them but there is so many complications and what might happen if my dad finds out or somthing like that.

After about 5 minutes the head teacher comes up to me with a sandwich.

"Here Sophie I expect that eaten please" he says putting it down on the table and giving me the 'im a teacher and you listen' look.

"Thanks..." I say.

He walks away and all the hockey boys give me a confused look.

"Was that about the announcement over the loud speakers was this morning ?" Jack asks.

"Umm ye me was just telling me about how I have missed a lot of school and how I will need to catch up and how I'm a 'really small girl' for my age" I say.

"I mean he's not wrong" said Josh.

I open the sandwich and give half of it to Finn considering he dosent have any food.

"Sophie it's your food" he says. 

"Well we are both gonna eat it so suck it up"I say.

The hockey boys laugh and have a good rest of our lunch. I had half me sandwiched and full has a third of his.

I'm so confused with Finn. He said that he had lost so much weight because he was to busy looking for me and hockey practice and school work.

But if so then why is he still not eating fully now ? He told me he is not scared to gain weight so what's the problem?

I go to my next class and the teacher is changing the seating plan. And guess what. My partner is my totally favourite person in the world. Daniel !!

We sit beside each other and I already want to kill myself.

"Hey baby" he says.

I don't reply.

"I've missed you" he says.

I don't reply.

"You look so good and skinny" he says.

I don't reply.

"Your so fuckable" he says.

I don't reply.

"Im going to fuck you so hard after class" he whispers into my ear.

I snap.

"Daniel fucking stop! Your not royal your not cool your not special! So leave me alone ! I don't want you I don't want to fuck you I don't even want to be sat here right now! So leave me alone !" I shout.

People are looking at us.

"That's how I like my girls" he says.

I get up and walk out the class. My teacher is shouting at me but I could not care less.

I go to sit round the back of the school but while I'm walking someone shouts me.

"Oi you!" Someone shouts.

I turn around and see some guys who I have never seen Befor.

"Are you the girl from the game night who went onto the ice and passed out ?" One of them ask.

"Ye the one and only" I say.

"So you must be like really fucked in the head right ?" One of them ask.