Chapter 17 🤍🤍

I have been awake for about 5 seconds Befor I'm surrounded by doctors and the hockey team.

They are all asking me if I'm okay but I'm just surprised I'm alive. I really thought I was gonna die.

"Sophie what the fuck happend ?!" I hear Josh say. He was so panicked.

"I-da- " I can't get any proper words out because I see Finn is there. He is clearly not okay. Not sleeping or eating. He looks like shit. I have really missed him.

Just then the doctor walks in.

"Welcome back Sophie. You really scared us"the doctor says. " I have some things I need to tell you".

"Go on.." I say.

"Are you okay with thease Boys in here?" The doctor asks.

"Ye it's okay.." I say.

"Well Sophie I don't have any good news I'm afraid" the doctor says.

Shit.

"Okay so you are severely under weight and will be put on strict eating immediately. You have no new scars but some of your old ones are infected and you will need some meds. You will also be put on anxiety meds and depression meds." The doctor says.

"God okay.." I say.

"And the tip of the ice berg. You where pregnant but have lost the baby. We have no idea who the dad could have been because your body is showing you have had sex with around 17 different people in the past couple months. But you lost the baby due to under eating and body complications."the doctor finishes.

I have tears coming from my eyes.there is so many things wrong with me. And I'm so sorry that Josh is going to have to deal with this.

The doctor walks out.

"You have got to fucking tell us where the hell you have been" Josh says.

"Wow so the whole time we have been worried sick about you thinking you might be dead and you have been fucking men the whole time" Finn says. Then he walks out slamming the door. Two hockey boys follow him to make sure he is okay.

"Well umm..." im trying to keep myself together without a panic attack or crying.

"Dad took me to this place.. and I was the only women.. and it was a place for grown and rich men to... pay dad money to... fuck me I guess. And watch me naked.. and t-tie me down... and everything you can think of." I say.

Josh puts his face in his hands. "FUCK" he shouts. I flinch.

He gets up. "I knew dad did somthing. He always had extra money and would ask me if I wanted to go out a lot. Every time I brung you up he would
Just tell me to forget about you but no way in hell was I gonna do that!!" Josh practically shouts.

"Josh please. Please stop shouting" I say a little scared.

He just looks at me. I know he feels bad but he was so scared.

( time skip)

I have been made to eat this discusting food and I feel like I might puke. But they said I have to eat it all. But I don't want that weight back. There is a reason I'm so 'under weight'.

Just as I was about to eat a little Finn walks into the room. I put my food down. All the hockey boys walk out and leave me and Finn alone.

We lock eyes.

" Finn I'm so sorry..." I say.

"No." He says.

"I tried to escape but it was hard" I say.