Chapter 18 🤍🤍

I'm tied up. On a bed. I have one of the old rich guys kissing me and it's horrible. To feel him touch me and do anything he wants is disgusting.

I'm screaming. Then I get woken up.

Finn is shaking me awake.

I wake up the the hockey boys panting around me worried for why I was screaming.

I forget that everyone dosent know everything about you. So ofcorce they didn't know about my night terrors.

"What the hell Sophie !!" I hear Jack say "you scared the hell out of us!!" He says.

"I'm sorry" I say in a panic.

The doctors come in and give me breakfast. A bowl of fat cereal, a jelly and orange juice. Just looking at it makes me want to die. I am counting the calories in my head.

The doctor told me I have to eat it all. Then left.

The whole hockey team are looking at me.

"Stop fucking giving me that look" I snap at them.

"Sophie you've got to eat. You heard what the doctors said. Sophie if you don't start they are gonna throw u in a mental hospital-" Josh starts but I cut him of.

" don't you think I know that" I say.

"Please Sophie... do it for us" finn said.

I give him a stare.

"Only if you eat with me" I say taking the chance.

He gives me the same stare.

"Fine" he says with a sigh.

We are just about to eat when a monster. An imposter. A down beat dad walks into the hospital room. With a women and 3 men.

Grown rich men.

Suddenly I drop my food and jump right out my skin.

"Sophie" my dad says.

"W-what are you doing here- who are all thease people-" I say. I'm scared.

"This is my fiancé Emma and thease men are going to take you back to where you are ment to be" me dad says.

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE" Finn shouts.

The all of a sudden the hockey team surround me making it impossible to get to me.

"I - I'm not going back!" I shout.

"Sophie you have no choices you are going back!" My dad shouts.

"No dad she is not going back to them! They almost killed her !" Josh shouts.

"Please dad I will do anything literally anything not to go back there" I beg.

"Sophie-" I cut my dad of.

"I don't even have to live with you I will go on the streets! Please dad" I say offering everything.

"If she stays we can just kick back and relax and make her do all the work hunny" my dads fiancé Emma says.

After a couple seconds my dad agrees. And I can't thank Emma enough.

———————

My dad and Emma want to get me out the hospital as fast as possible so I can get straight to doing there work.

The hospital was hesitant at first to let me out because of how unstable I was but my dad convinced them.

I'm in tue car with dad , Josh and Emma and we just pulled up to the house. My heart stops at the sight of being back here. All the painfull memories here all come rushing back. But I'm happy that I won't be tied down tonight.