Chapter 3🤍🤍

I walk in and I bump right into my brother.
Shit. "Sophie what are you doing here?" Said Josh.

"I'm here to have fun why are you here"I said

"Sophie don't drink anything you haven't ate anything and don't bother lying about that I can see your ribs through your dress. No drinking" said Josh.

"Don't worry Josh I'm fine" I said.

"Sophie-" Josh starts but I cut him of.

" go have fun with your hockey team " I said "I can't hear you anymore" I say while walking of.

I walk into the kitchen and my " friends" are there. "Hey guys" I said "heyyyyyy" they all say while they are pissed brunk.

" omg Sophie try all of these" they say and pass me 9 shots. I drink them all one by one. I'm fucked.

I go to start dancing then Daniel starts geting all up at me. "Daniel can you give me a little space to dance" I say without thinking.

" what did you just say to me" he said.

Shit. The fear goes into my face and I can tell. I look and see Finn looking at me like he knows how I feel in this moment.

"N-nothing" I say.

"Exactly" said Daniel.

Me and Daniel are dancing together and I hate it. I walk into the kitchen and grab a full bottle and start chugging it. Then daniel walks in and starts toching me.

Finn walks in as well and starts poring a drink.

"Daniel stop" I said shaking.

"Keep talking and I will make it worse"said Daniel.
He keeps doing it and starts lifting my skirt.

"Daniel plea-" I get cut of by Daniel grabbing my neck.

"What did u just say-" daniel gets cut of by finn.

"Hey leave her alone will ya" said finn.

Daniel gets of me but I know shits gonna happen.

"Why do you care?!" Daniel said.

" I don't" Finn said.

"Well then why are u talking to us"Daniel said

"Because she told you to stop and I would rather get a drink in peace then see you and her fucking." Said finn.

"Sophie are you cheating on me with Finn ?!" Daniel shouts.

"What- no I would never" I said grting scared

Daniel comes and grabs my neck and pushes me right onto the wall. I forgot my tablets so I really need to stay calm.

"Oi oi stop it do u want proof" said finn.

Daniel gives him a look and Finn walk in to the living room. Daniel grabs me and follows.

Finn shouts and gets everyone's atention. "Oi everyone have you guys seen Sophie?? You can see her ribs though her dress haha she's a freak." Finn says.

All eyes are on me and everyone is laughing at me including my friends and everyone starts cheering ribby " Ribby, Ribby , Ribby" as I am about to have a panic attack.

I get out of daniels grip and look at Finn. I can see in his face he feels bad but I don't care. I walk out the door and see Josh. He comes up to me and can tell I was crying.

"Hey Sophie what's wrong??" Said Josh.

I run of Befor he or I can say anything and he dosent chace after me thank god.

I start walking home and then I can feel it. A panic attack rising in me. I start trying to breath and just as I thought things couldn't get worse. I hear Finns voice. And a car stop beside me.

"Sophie please get in the car it's going to rain I will drive you home" he said.

I can't get any words out mw mouth nore can I breath. Finn gets out the car and comes up to me but I take a step back. He can tell I'm pissed.

"Sophie please get in the car I have some water that will help u breath. And I will explain and drive you home" said finn.

I feel like I am going to pass out. I should have listened to Josh. I get into Finns car because I know I'm to weak to fight back.

He passes me the water and the drive is quiet for about 5 minutes Befor Finn asks a question.

" dose Daniel do that to you a lot?" Finn said

Finn dosent care he just wants another reason to bully me and make my life hell. "Why do you care." I say.

He goes quiet then asks " what are the tablets for."

I stay quiet again.

"Why are you so Ribby-" he says Befor I cut him of.

"Finn stop. You know you don't care. You are only asking so you have somthing else to bully me for. You don't care about Daniel or the tables or my ribs. After this car ride we are gonna go back to normal okay ?" I said.

"But what if I secretly hate normal and I don't actually hate you" he said.

Ha he is just being a player. He thinks he can get my trust so I tell him shit. Well I wasent born yesterday.

" you hate me and I hate you. You love making me cry silently." I say.

We just got to my house and as I open the door to get out the car I slip. Finn comes and helps me up. He puts his hand in my ribs.

" wow holy shit your skin and bone" Finn says.

I get to my door while being very dizzy. I look at him then shut the door. I don't care about what he says. But then I turn around and seen my dad behind me.

Well that's it I'm in for a beat in tonight. I hope Josh gets home soon.
———————
Chapter 3 is doneeee thanks for reading I will try update tomorrow and sorry again for all the bad spelling and if you guys have any recommendations please leave them in the comments.

Please remember no hate considering this is my first story. Byeee