Chapter 16 🤍🤍

Josh's POV:

The night Sophie went missing I knew my dad did somthing. He was so happy.

The first week she was gone I for sure thought dad killed her. But I herd him and another man and my dad got money for Sophie.

Then I thought he sent her the the mafia. But I later found out it was not the mafia.

Finn acted like he didn't care but I have know Finn for way to long. He was in love with her. And you can tell he cares.

Me and the team went searching for hours for her almost everyday. The team all miss her. We all love her.

I wanted to put everything on hold but after a long talk with the team they told me Sophie would have wanted me to be happy so we continued being normal.

I dedicated every good game to Sophie.

Finn chainged. He was sad. He barely slept. We have had team sleepover and Finn would either not sleep or have nightmares.

And my dad...

He was happier than ever. I want to hurt my dad. He did somthing to Sophie. He is geting loads of money and wanting to spend more time with me.

I would like it if Sophie was here because then she won't have to worry about being home. But she is not here she is gone.

It was geting to a game day. Me and the team where at practice. It's dull. Sophie would try be here but she hated the hockey hall. She always said it was to cold or to busy. She was so tiny.

(Time skip)

It's time for the big game.

Me and the team are all having a last talk Befor we get into our positions. "For Sophie" we all say. Finn looked hurt whenever someone said her name.

( time skip)

It's almost the end of the game. Us and the rival team are tied. It's a race now. We are all trying to win and just as we all felt the tension. We see a tiny person walk onto the ice.

We couldn't really see her face. It was covered in makeup and her hair was in the way. Everyone is quiet. She walked into the middle of the rink. Then she looked up.

"Sophie" I say.

"hi.." she says Befor falling to the floor.

I go as fast as possible over to her and fall to my knees. She is so broken.

She was only whering a revealing and short black dress. She was covered in dirt and makeup. She was freezing.

The whole hockey team and around her and they are all as shocked as I am.

"HELP!" I should to the medics.

The come and she is risked to the hospital. I'm so happy she is alive but I'm so scared she is gonna die.

I get of the ice and run to the chainging rooms. I take all me pads of and run out. Me and all the hockey boys are speeding down the road in the hockey boys cars.

We are trying to get to the hospital as fast as possible.

"Please go faster!" I shout to Jack.

"I'm going as fast as the car can possibly go Josh!" He shouts. He feels the same as I do. He cares for her just like I do.

We arrive at the hospital and we all run in. The doctor told us what room she was in but we where stoped by another doctor.

"Are you here for Sophie?" The doctor asks.

We all nod.

"May I talk to Josh please ?" Said the doctor. " I already know who you are through fills and it seems that you are Sophie's brother am I correct?" She says.

"Y-yea that's correct" I say.

"Well for someone her age and with her condition it is very bad. I have never seen someone this young this damaged. She has been moved to intensive care" the doctor says. My heart shatteres.

"When can we see her?" I ask.

"She is unconscious but you can see her" the doctor says. "Her room number is 269".

Me and the hockey boys run to her room and once we find it we barge right in.

She looks...dead.

She is hooked up to a lot of machines. She is in a gown and her arms are fully showing. She hadent self harmed while she was missing. She is ghosts white. And she looks like a skeleton.

I go to the chair right beside her and hold her hand. The hockey boys are looking at her and are in shock. Finn looks like 100 things are going through his head. He can't move or speak.

We are surrounded around her hospital bed and we are gonna stay like this till she wakes up.

(Time skip )

We have been here for about 3 hours. I was falling asleep but then I hear a faint voice.

"Did you guys win the game..?" I hear Sophie say practically whispering.

————————

Hey guys hope you liked this chapter !! Might not be my best but be thankful I'm posting !! Btw the room number is the amount of reads I have !! See you guys soon !!