Part 24 🤍🤍

I stay with ash, Mack and nick till around 1 am then I start to walk home. It'd nice and quiet and dark but I think I might be a little high.

Once I see my house from across the street I see josh sitting on the door step. And once he sees me her looks pissed. He gets up and walked towards me stomping like a child.

"Where the fuck have you been Sophie?!" He shouts. I flinch. "Did u go to see ash?!"

"What's your deal josh? He's not a bad guy! If anything he is helpful and he listens! Why are you being such a prick!" I say back.

"BECAUSE I FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU SOPHIE!! YOUR GONNA FUCKING DIE IF U STAY AROUND HIM!!" Josh screams.

"THEN LET ME FUCKING DIE JOSH!" I scream back.

He stares at me blankly.

"You don't mean that Sophie." Josh says.

"No josh I fucking do. And you know that. You are just going to leave for college or whatever anyway and leave me here-" I say but josh cuts me of.

"Sophie you know I am bringing you with me-"

"No josh you not! God listen to yourself! Dad won't let you take me josh! He will keep me here! And once you are gone I'm going to die! There is no chainring that josh!" I say Back.

"Sophie I'm not letting you stay here and neither will Finn, or jack or Tommy or any of the hockey team! Stop trying to find reasons and ways to kill tousled Sophie!" Josh shouts.

"Who do you care so much josh?!" Is josh back.

"Because your the only think I have left if mom and I'm net letting you go Sophie!" He shouts back.

"I- I didn't know you saw me like that josh.." I say back.

"We ye I do. And you make ur so ducking difficult to keep your alive Sophie! Like your take pills and we had to dice them out of you! A-and you cut yourself! Like why would u even want that?! And you don't eat! We have to force you to! It's fucking hard Sophie! And now you're doing fucking drugs with the most dangerous guy I know!" He shouts back and a single tear falls into his Cheek.

"J-josh I'm sorry-" I start but josh cuts me of.

"And it'd not just you Sophie! Your staging Finn down with you!you know he hasn't played hockey in forever because he is become to weak to play ?! And I know he is hurting himself Sophie because when you where gone I walked in on him doing it! And I tried to help him but he wouldn't settle till you where back home and safe! Now your stressing he out because all you wanna do is be around ash and his drugs!" Josh shouts again.

I don't know how to reply to anything that josh has just said. I know he is right and I need to fix myself. But it's harder than it may seem to him.

All of a sudden hash sits on the ground and starts crying. I have never seen him so sad befor. And it's all my fault.

I get down beside him and wrap my arms around him. "I'm so sorry josh. I'm so so fucking sorry" i say and start crying to.

Josh hugs me back and we sit there for a minute in silent sand cry. I start to think again of wha to say to josh.

"Josh... I'm sorry... and I'm going to try and eat now. I'm really trying for you and Finn. And cutting myself is a complete different conversation to have right now. And befor you think I'm Addicted to drugs I'm not. And I know you don't want me to be around ash but I genuinely think he has chainged" I say quietly.

Josh gets up and goes into the house and slams the door. I sigh and walk slowly to the groin door and take a deep breath befor I walk in. I know the hockey boys are going to be in there and I don't have the energy to be around them right now.

I walk in and close the door slowly trying to make as little noice possible. But I didn't save me from the boys that are all looking and me disappointed.

"Dame ur all here again what a surprise"I say.
I look around and realise Finn is not here. "Where's Finn ?" I say.

"He went home. He wanted a bit of space" Tommy says.

I go to walk out the door but jack stands in front of it. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"To apologise to Finn" I say.

"Sophie it's a little late-" josh starts.

"Please josh. I'll be back soon" I say.

"Fine but I swere to go Sophie if you aren't back befor dads awake he will know somethings up and I don't know if I will be able to help you" josh says.

I nod and leave the house and walk to Finns. When I get to his I look up at his Window and see that his LED lights are on. I climb up the over grown branches. Finns window is already open and I have a clear way to climb in.

When I get in I see Finn laying down on his bed with his head phones on and a stress ball in his hand. I can't tell if he is asleep or not, so I walk up to his bed and slowly sit down.

When I get closer to him I can tell he is asleep. So I his head phones if him and sit them on his desk where I see a new blade sitting. I look at Finn. He looks so peaceful. I take the blade and put it in the back of my phone case alone with the other one already behind it.

I go kiss Finn on the head and then he wakes up.

"Sophie... what are you doing here?" He says eury s sleepy voice.

"I came to apologise...I'm sorry Finn for treating you so shitty. And I understand if your mad at me and don't want to sleep over and stuff. But I just what you to know I'm really fucking sorry for being such a bitch. And I'm going to try and sorry myself out." I say quietly.

Finn moved over and goes over his duvet and lifts the duvet up on the side I'm standing at.

I stet standing.

"Do you want to say tonight? I know you have never stayed and if your not comfortable it's fine but if you want to you can." He says.

I fake my shoes of and get into bed beside him. I cuddle right into him and rest my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I feel so right laying hear with him. Like we fit perfectly like a puzzle.

Then we both fall asleep.
———————————————————-
Hey guys... I know I haven't written in months and I'm so sorry I have just been so busy with exams and stuff. But I'm back !! And I'll try upload soon. I might even start writing a differ story as well but I'm not sure yet.

If you guys have ANY ideas I would apreciate it. Maybe like a fan-fic or something ?? But till next time look after yourself okay ??