Part 8 Warm sleep

Wither's POV

Skeleton and I started kissing a few hours ago I was pin down on the sleeping bag and Skeleton is on top of me it was dark outside and everyone is asleep we're the only ones who are awake.

I was blushing so bad when me and Skeleton are kissing not only it feels really good to kiss him but, I love the way he kisses me back feels so good we gently pull away the kiss for a bit thin saliva is out of our mouths we started panting we've been kissing for a few hours.

"Did that felt good~" I ask softly I'm still panting a little bit Skeleton is still on top of me and he's panting a little bit "Yea that felt really good~" he said softly.

I chuckled before looking at Skeleton he's so cute and beautiful we both smile "Do you want to continue~" I ask softly Skeleton smile I know he wants to continue.

"Yes~" Skeleton said softly we lean in and we started kissing on the lips we both started moaning as we kiss I'm blushing so hard when we kiss Skeleton is also blushing so hard too we really love kissing each other.

We've been kissing for hours I was blushing so hard from our kissing Skeleton is still on top of me he's also blushing hard and we're also moaning into the kiss.

we kiss for hours until we slowly and gently pull away with thin saliva out of our mouths we both panted after our kiss until we look at each other with a smile "I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly he's still on top of me.

I smile at him "I love you too Skelly..." I said softly Skeleton blush before he snuggles my warm body I smile when he does it I gently wrap my arms around him I use my hacks to place the blanket on us before we close our eyes.

12:00am

Skeleton snuggles my body as he slept I open my eyes to see how he's doing I smile at him I gently shake him awake I know it's midnight but, I want to check on him "Skelly..." I said softly keeping my voice down.

Skeleton open his eye and look at me with a smile "Yea..." he ask also keeping his voice down we stare at each other for a while "Are you okay I notice you been snuggling my body more than before..." I ask softly.

Skeleton looks at me with a frown "Well you know I'm not used to the cold right..." he ask softly "I know..." I said softly as I gently rub his right side of his body gently warming him up which he look down and smile before looking at me back.

"Well before we went to sleep I started to get cold so I started snuggling your body before you close your eyes and after we close our eyes I started snuggling your body more but, a little harder I was afraid that I'll hurt you when I snuggled your body a little hard..." Skeleton said softly.

I stare at him I wasn't shocked because before I wake up I groan in pain a bit but, the way Skeleton explains to me it makes sense "I really don't mind if you snuggle my body but, I don't want you to snuggle my body hard but, if you're really cold can I cuddle you so you can snuggle my body and I can get you blanket and wrap it around you so your back can get warm and I'll wrap my arms around you so you can hug me..." I said softly with a smile.

Skeleton smiles back "Can we cuddle..." he ask softly I smile softly at him he's so cute and beautiful "Sure..." I said softly Skeleton gently got off of me and I slowly sit up and lean my back against the wall luckily, the room we're in is warm so the walls are not cold.

After my back is against the wall and Skeleton came very close to me I use my hand to let him come closer to me Skeleton blushes as he comes closer to me I let him sit on my lap and let his hands on my hips.

I gently place my hands on his hips we stare at each other for a bit before we hug and started cuddling I sigh when I feel his breath against my chest but, I also moan a little bit this felt so good when we cuddle.