Part 30 Blushing

~This part is all about Wither and Skeleton having a conversation~

Wither's POV 

We gently pull away the kiss with a moan as we stare at each other we both smile I gently nuzzled Skeleton's neck making him blush. 

I look up at him with a smile Skeleton smile me back 'He's so cute' I thought as I'm looking at him "Am, I really the most caring person to you..?" Skelly ask softly. 

I nodded "Yes you are..." I said softly with a smile. 

"But, how though I didn't really do anything but, being on your side..." Skeleton said softly with a frown. 

"Well, Skelly when I first show up no body didn't know I was a hacker until I show them my abilities and you are the first one who said 'cool'..." I said softly with a smile. 

"Really? I don't remember that..." Skeleton ask softly. 

"It's about 7 years ago Skelly..." I said softly. 

Skeleton blush "I think that's why I can't remember that..." he said softly with a smile. 

I nodded but, I wanna ask him something that I never ask him before "Skelly, I need to ask you something..." I said softly. 

"What is it..?" Skeleton ask softly. 

"Um... it's okay if you don't wanna talk about it but, how did you fall in love with me..?" I ask softly. 

Skeleton's eyes widened for a bit before he look down "I'm not sure I can tell you it's kinda stupid..." Skeleton said softly. 

I gently place my right hand under his chin and slowly lift it up as we're staring at each other "Skelly, I'm pretty sure that what ever you're gonna say it's not gonna be stupid..." I said softly. 

Skeleton nodded as we're looking at each other "Are you gonna tell me..?" I ask softly Skeleton nodded as he started his story. 

"Well it actually started when we have that fighting tournament when I saw you fighting the other team..." Skeleton said softly. 

My eyes widened "Really..?" I ask softly. 

"Yea but, I never told anyone about it until we went on a mission with Herobrine and Zombie..." Skeleton said softly. 

"I remembered that we almost lost Enderman if it wasn't for Herobrine saving him from death..." I said softly. 

"Yea, and do you remember that we're at the Squid Game..?" Skeleton ask softy. 

My heart skipped a beat "Yea, I remembered that it was at that time when I first saw you crying..." I said softly. 

Skeleton look down a little bit "Yea, I was upset that you'll risk your life to save my but, I died anyway by my ex-best friend..." he said. 

"Yea you told me and I was mad at him for doing that he was your best friend until now..." I said softly. 

Skeleton nodded "But, you still have that crush on me..?" I ask softly. 

"Yes and it was growing stronger and it makes me go crazy..." Skeleton said softly. 

I nodded I really understand him "But, when the demons show up and you, Enderman, Pigman, and Herobrine are out their I started to get worry but, I was worried about you..." Skeleton said softly. 

"Really? I didn't know that..?" I ask softly. 

"Yea but, I still didn't tell anyone that I have a crush on you until Star teleported us to the castle and I started falling in love with you..." Skeleton said softly.