Part 17 You'll be in my heart

Wither's POV

Skeleton gently hugs me close as he stares at me I smile at him as we hug each other it's been a day after the first battle I had with Herobrine, Pigman, Enderman, Star, and Bella luckily, there's no demons near us.

Star will let's us know if they're close to us but, I don't want Skeleton to be scared anymore I know I promise him that I'll stay with him but, I had to battle the demons while protecting him but, some of my friends will protect him for me.

I don't want Skeleton to get hurt right in front of me I'll be so upset if that happen but, I'm trying my best to not let it happen Herobrine even said that he'll protect him if I'm not around which I know I can trust him.

I hold on to Skeleton as we hug each other I know he really misses me from yesterday when I went to fight the demons I gently rub his back up and down Skeleton closes his eyes when his back is warming up.

I chuckle when he smiles "I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly when he's opening his eyes and lifting his head to look at me I smile back "I love you too Skelly..." I said softly we both smile at each other.

We both stare at each other with a smile I gently place my right hand under Skeleton's chin we gently lean in and we started kissing on the lips until Miss Rexi called us "Wither, Skeleton we're going to the cabin with the others..." she said.

We gently pull away the kiss as we both smile "We'll kiss later okay..." I said softly "Okay..." Skeleton said softly we both hold each others hand as we left the room we're both in once we left the room all of us went to the cabin.

I don't know why we're in but, than I found out that some of us are gonna talk about the demons weaknesses and some of us are staying in here and we all have different bedroom luckily, me and Skeleton are sleeping in the same bedroom.

I watch as Skeleton lay himself down on the bed as we stare at each other "Skelly..." I said softly while looking at him "Wither..." Skeleton said softly also looking at me "I'm going to talk to teach and Ivan for a while but, I'm coming back..." I said softly.

"Okay you won't be gone for a long time aren't you..?" Skeleton ask softly I smile at him "Skelly, I'm not going anywhere I'm just talking to teach and Ivan than I'll be back..." I said very softly to him making Skeleton blush.

"I love you Wither..." Skeleton said softly while still blushing with a smile I smile back "I love you too Skelly..." I said softly we both smile before I gently lean in and gently place my left hand under his chin before gently leaning him and we started kissing each other.

I love the feeling of his lips against my as we kiss I gently use my body to warm him up Skeleton is blushing when he feels my body heat we kiss for a while before gently pulling away we both smile at each other.

"I'll be back...." I said softly with a smile "Okay, Wither...." Skeleton said softly also with a smile I gently standup as I look down at him he's so beautiful when I look down we both smile before I left the room and closing the door.

Skeleton's POV

After, Wither left the room to talk to Herobrine and Ivan he closed the door when he walk out I smile to myself I'm lucky to have the best hacker as a boyfriend Wither is the best mob I've every had.

Wither is so kind, sweet, hot, best kisser, and a hacker I smile more when I think about him I love all the things about him his warm body, his warm soft beautiful lips, his comfort, the way he touch me, and the way he smiles at me.

I know Wither is gonna be gone for a while so I got out my phone to check what time it is I notice the time it's 8:30 pm I put my phone away and decided to go to sleep I close my eyes as I fallen a sleep waiting for Wither to come back upstairs.