Part 12 The Training part 1

Wither's POV

I'm keeping Skeleton very close to me after what happened yesterday I don't want him to get hurt again he even tells me that Zombie is not friends with him anymore I feel so bad but, I told him that he has me and the others with him.

I open my eyes when the sun is going up I gently rub my eyes before I look at Skeleton he's sleeping peacefully I smile before I gently place my right hand on his left side and I gently shake him "Skelly..." I said softly.

Skeleton move in my grasp a bit I smile more 'You ask for this' I thought gently placing my right hand under his chin and leaning in slowly and started kissing him on the lips Skeleton can feel my warm lips on his he kiss me back.

I sign when he kisses me back we kiss for a while before gently pulling away Skeleton eyes went open I chuckled "Well looks like my kissing will wake you up then..." I said Skeleton blushes.

"Yea I guess so..~///~" Skeleton said blushing we hug for a bit before I slowly sit up Skeleton also sit up we both stare at each other with a smile before we stand up and went out of our room Skeleton gently hold my left hand as we went down the stairs.

Once we mind it down stairs we notice teach is talking to Miss Rexi when they notice me and Skeleton teach walk up to us "I'm glad you guys are here we're just talking about we need to started training..." Herobrine said.

I stare at Skeleton he stares at me back than I look at teach "Are you sure about this I mean I think it's a great idea but, I don't want Skeleton to get hurt..." I said teach smile "Don't worry I know what happened yesterday I'm gonna make sure that Pigman and Zombie will never hurt him again..." he said.

I nodded as everyone and us follow teach to the room where we have the meeting 5 days ago teach starts explaining about the training we're gonna have "So we've been talking about the training you guys are gonna have because we think the 2nd battle is gonna happen in a few days but, we're not to sure about the theory but, we're keeping on guard for them so the plan is the training with happen tomorrow we'll pick one of you guys and we'll train you for a few hours but, you'll be in different places to train not everyone is training in the same place so the first one will be Creeper and Florence Kingsley..." Rexi said.

Creeper and Florence Kingsley stare at each other before looking at Miss Rexi "Um..where do we go to start the training..." Creeper ask Florence nodded agreeing with him "You'll be with Bella in the woods Creeper and Florence Kingsley you'll be with Star a few blocks away from the castle..." Rexi said.

"Okay..." Florence Kingsley said I agree with this Skeleton also agree teach also explain that everyone in the castle as keeping on guard for anything that is not aloud anywhere near the castle so we're safe for now I guess.

After we talk me and Skeleton went back upstairs and went to our room I open the door and we went in and I close the door and lock it I lean my back against the door Skeleton walks up to me "Are you okay Wither..." he ask.

I smile at him "I'm okay..." I said Skeleton smile back we went silent for a bit before we look at each other we both smile "Skelly come here..." I said Skeleton blushes he walks closer to me once he's closer to me he gently put his hands on my hips.

"I think it won't hurt if we can make out for a bit what do you think..." I ask Skeleton blushes more "I guess we can..." he said we both smile I gently place my right hand under his chin and we slowly lean in and we started kissing.

As we're kissing Skeleton pin me against the door I groan in pain a bit but, it didn't really hurt after a few minutes I pin him against the wall Skeleton is blushing really bad when I pin him against the wall.