Part 28 The kidnapping

Wither's POV

It was about 2 in the morning as we're cuddling each other in bed we're still sleeping but, I notice the movement of Skeleton in my hold.

I open my eyes as I gently place my right hand on his side gently shaking him up Skeleton open his eyes and I notice small tears coming down his eyes.

"Skelly are you okay..?" I ask softly as I gently bring him towards me more.

"I-I'm okay I-I just h-have a n-nightmare again..." Skeleton said softly as he's sobbing a little bit.

I frown "Are you upset about yesterday..?" I ask softly Skeleton nodded as more tears came out.

"Oh Skelly come here..." I said softly Skeleton nodded as we hug each other tightly Skeleton snuggled against my chest as I'm comforting him.

"Shhh it's okay I'm here Skelly you're safe with me..." I said softly comforting him.

Skeleton nodded as more tears came down he's sobbing a little bit I gently rub his back "Come stop your crying It will be alright Just take my hand Hold it tight I will protect you From all around you I will be here Don't you cry..." I sing softly to him.

"For one so small You seem so strong My arms will hold you Keep you safe and warm This bond between us Can't be broken I will be here don't you cry..." I sing softly to him.

Skeleton still sobbing softly into my chest but, he's hearing my soft voice "'Cause you'll be in my heart Yes, you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more..." I sing softly.

Skeleton hugs me even more tightly and I did the same thing "You'll be in my heart No matter what they say You'll be here in my heart Always..." I gently kiss his forehead gently making him blush as more tears came down his eyes.

"Why can't they understand the way we feel They just don't trust what they can't explain I know we're different but, deep inside us We're not that different at all..." I sing softly to him I can feel Skeleton snuggling my chest more.

"And you'll be in my heart Yes, you'll be in my heart From this day on Now and forever more..." I sing softly more I gently hold Skeleton even more as I can feel the tears on my chest.

"Don't listen to them 'Cause what do they know (what do they know)? We need each other To have, to hold. They'll see in time I know..." I sing softly to him when I notice that Skeleton have stop sobbing.

"When destiny calls you You must be strong (you gotta be strong) I may not be with you But you've got to hold on They'll see in time I know We'll show them together..." I sing softly as I hug him even more tightly.

"'Cause you'll be in my heart Believe me, you'll be in my heart I'll be there from this day on, Now and forever more..." I sing softly to him before I started pecking his forehead before pulling away.

"Oh, you'll be in my heart (you'll be here in my heart) No matter what they say (I'll be with you) You'll be here in my heart (I'll be there) always..." I sing softly before lightly kissing his neck making Skeleton moan a little bit.

I notice that the tears have stopped "Always I'll be with you I'll be there for you always Always and always Just look over your shoulder, Just look over your shoulder, Just look over your shoulder I'll be there always..." I stopped singing to him.

I gently place my right hand under his chin as we stare at each other I gently wipe the tears away from his eyes as we smile.

I gently bring Skeleton closer to me until I'm hovering over his lips Skeleton blush way more until I gently press my lips against his.