Part 48 The Demons/Argument Aftermath

Wither's POV

I can't stop thinking about the demons from the battle and my argument with my...ex best friend I can't believe him I thought he'll be okay with my relationship but, I guess I was so wrong about it.

I can't even sleep about that I kept on thinking about it I gently rub my head trying to stop thinking about it I turn to my boyfriend my beautiful boyfriend I ever had.

I smile at he's so cute but, I turn my head away as I sigh I'm sitting on the bed thinking about yesterday still 'Come on Wither you need some sleep' I though to myself.

But, I can't sleep I sigh again as everything that happened yesterday came back to me "Wither..." Skeleton tired voice came.

I turn my head to him "Skelly you should be asleep babe..." I said softly.

Skeleton gently sit up on the bed "I know but, I'm worried about you..." he said softly.

I felt bad "Why..?" I ask softly as I'm putting my left arm down.

"Well you told me that you'll go to sleep soon and it's already 50 minutes after 11 at night it's almost noon and you still haven't fall asleep yet..." Skeleton said softly as he's telling me.

I sigh at him "I'm sorry babe but, I just can't sleep again it's been a day after the battle and my argument that I can't stop thinking about it..." I said softly.

Skeleton nodded as he gently place his head on my left shoulder I stare at him as I smile I sigh at him "I'm so lucky to have you..." I said softly.

Skeleton blush pink before he close his eyes I chuckled at him before I gently wrap my left arm around his back I hold him tightly as he's sleeping on my shoulder.

I close my eyes for a bit as I'm holding Skeleton close I open my eyes again before wrapping my right arm around him as I'm hugging him tightly.

Skeleton also gently wrap his arms around my body we hug tightly "Wither..." Skeleton said softly.

I look down at him "Yeah..?" I ask softly bringing him closer to my body.

"This might be hard but, do you think Enderman will apologize to us..?" Skeleton ask softly.

I sigh as I gently rub the back of his head "I don't know my Skelly, I really don't know Enderman made his decided and I made mine..." I said softly.

Skeleton nodded "But, do you hate him..?" he ask softly.

I turn my head to him "What do you mean 'hate him'..?" I ask softly.

"I'm just asking because Enderman did yell at you a few times and he even yelled at you before we're all back together but, he really yells at you when you're fighting the demons and I did get yelled at by Zombie but, that was the day that we stopped being friends and after the argument I was worried that Enderman will start being mean to you just like Pigman and Zombie being mean to me and you..." Skeleton said softly.

My eyes widened when he explains to me I started thinking 'He is right Enderman did yell me a few times but, that was a year and a few mouths but, I do hate Pigman and Zombie because they're both being mean to Skelly and I hate that but, do I have a choose to hate Enderman? He was my best friend now my ex best friend but, maybe I do hate him..." I thought.

I felt a hand on my chest I look down and notice Skeleton's left hand on my chest I look at him and notice the look on his face that he's worried about me I've been silent for 2 minutes.

"Wither..." Skeleton said softly he really sounds worried about me I gently place my right hand under his chin and slowly lift it up to my level as we're staring at each other.