Part 58 Heartbroken

Skeleton's POV

I watch Wither leaving the castle going with Herobrine and others to the war with the demons. 

I'm trying to hold the tears about to come down my eyes but, this hurts to much until I felt a gentle hand on my left shoulder. 

I turn my head to notice Florence Kingsley with a worry look "You're gonna be okay I promise you.." she said before she hug me tightly. 

I hug back sobbing into her right shoulder Florence rub my back gently, trying to comfort me. 

"Wither's gonna come back okay he's not leaving you forever I know he'll never will.." Florence Kingsley said; comforting me. 

I nodded after a few minutes I calm down and gently pull away the hug "I'm gonna take care of you.." Florence said with a smile. 

I smile back, wiping the tears coming down his eyes, me and Florence started walking next to each other; looking for Creeper and Slime. 

"Have you been looking through the cameras.?" I ask. 

"I did and still nothing which I think it's wrong.." Florence Kingsley said. 

My eyes widened "Are you saying that miss Rexi and the others are saying it's wrong!?" I ask.

"I don't know but, I notice something they put the cameras behind the castle and the cameras are black like they're not working.." Florence said. 

I was shocked but, how did the cameras stopped working "That's why I'm looking for Creeper and Slime maybe they know.." Florence said. 

"I understand you're always the one who can keep an eye on stuff.." I said. 

Florence nodded until we found Creeper and Slime "Did you see the cameras.?" Slime ask. 

"I did but, somethings not working.." Florence said. 

"I figure because I look outside and notice that 5 of the cameras are down.." Creeper said. 

Our eyes widened "5!? Are you fucking kidding me!?" Florence said doing an face palm. 

"I'm not kidding you might wanna go and see.." Creeper said. 

"Why it's not like the demons are gonna come towards us.." Florence said getting very annoyed. 

"Well we haven't heard anything about the demons behind the castle so they might be out their.." Creeper said. 

"Well that's just great we're boned.." Florence said.

I gently rub his back "We'll see the cameras but, Florence get your sword ready.." I said. 

"Yeah and let the second war happen here and kick my ass again.." Florence said. 

I'm getting a little annoyed "Florence we're not gonna let the same thing happened to you.." I said firmly. 

"I'm not talking about that I'm talking about how this all started and how I found out Herobrine is in trouble THAT'S what I'm talking about.." Florence said. 

I rolled my eyes "Okay, okay we better get going.." I said. 

I'm really good with Florence when something like that happened I get through her until she calm down. 

Me and Florence walk outside we went down to the far back of the castle we look up and notice; one of the cameras is not working. 

"I guess you are right.." I said. 

"Yeah but, why didn't anyone tell me of figure this out.?" Florence ask. 

"Maybe they didn't know.." I said; also trying to find it out myself.