Part 20 Star's promise

(The picture on the top is Star and the one next to her is Bella) 

Star's POV

I sigh when the sun is going up we kill so many demons yesterday and some of us are tired but me and Reekid are the only one's who are not tired me and Reekid never talk before but, I want to ask him something.

"So, Reekid before we met what happened to you...?" I ask while looking at him Reekid turn his head towards me he never have anyone ask him that before he took a deep breath before he let it out.

"Well, I was looking for Pigman because I haven't see him for a while in that time I heard about the demons attacking Monster School so I want to make sure they're okay..." Reekid said as he stares at me.

My eyes widened "You could have gotten attack or something what did you went out they could hunt you and Florence down!!?" I ask in shocked.

"Well, I want everyone to be safe so like I said I went out there but, I got attack by the demons so I fight them back but, than I saw Enderman and Pigman fighting the demons so I join in..." Reekid said.

I was shocked but, than I know something Reekid can be a strong fighter and that but, something he can also get hurt if he wasn't careful enough "Did you get hurt or something like what happened to Florence Kingsley...?" I ask.

Reekid nodded "But, Enderman was the one who save me from being killed if it wasn't for him I could've died and everyone will be upset..." he said.

I nodded feeling his pain everyone was very worried about Florence when she was attack but, Miss Rexi saved her life.

"I see at least you're okay what do you think of everyone else..?" I ask I don't know how he feels about the others recover for the pass few days.

"Well, I was shocked that Florence hasn't been sleeping after she got saved and Pigman becoming a jerk to Wither and Skeleton..." Reekid said.

"I know I don't know what's wrong with him but, what I did know is he doesn't like changes..." I said making Reekid nodded.

"Look Reekid, I know you been scared for the past couple of days but, I'll make sure you don't get hurt again okay..?" I ask.

He nodded "You promise..?" Reekid ask.

I smile at him "I promise..." I said with a smile Reekid smile back before we went inside the castle.

I watch as Reekid went to Enderman and Creeper and they started talking I smile at them before I walk away I smile to myself as I walk to the others.

I told Herobrine and Miss Rexi about Reekid and they understand how he feels I really hope that maybe Reekid can understand they we need to protect him.