Part 32 My nightmare past

~This part is very sad get ready to cry or hold it in and this is about Wither's past~

Wither's POV

It was the middle of the night as me and Skeleton are cuddling each other as we're getting warm in the blankets I gently kiss Skeleton on the forehead before pulling away gently.

As, we're sleeping I started getting this nightmare I'm having but, it's not good at all it's very bad I think it's worst than Skeleton's.

In Wither's nightmare~

I was in my bedroom playing around in my bedroom I was about 10 years old until my older sister Withar show up she's 15 years old "Well hello little brother..." she said evilly.

I look up at her before looking away "What do you want..." I said in a low growl Withar walks up to me and slap me in the face I fell to the floor in pain.

"You listen to me Mom and Dad aren't here so they want my to babysit you..." Withar said.

I started to get scared "Please sis please don't hurt me what ever I did I'm sorry..." I said really scared.

"Oh you didn't do anything I just hate you like Dad hate you..." Withar said.

I started crying near a wall "Ugh, I don't wanna hear you cry I'll just leave you..." Withar said before leaving my bedroom.

I cry in my bedroom alone wishing Mom is hear 'Why does she hate me?' I thought as I cried until Mom and Dad got home.

Few hours later~

As, I'm walking towards the leaving room my Dad stopped me "Wither, I hear that you were playing outside aren't you..?" General Wither said angerly.

I was too scared to say anything so I nodded "Why did you play outside you're suppose to be training not playing around!!!" General Wither yelled.

"I'm too young for training Dad!!!" I yelled back before my Dad hit me on the face I fell to the floor with a scream of pain.

"Don't yell at me like that or I'll tell your Mom now go up to your room!!!" General Wither yelled back.

Tears came down my eyes as I stand up and ran to my bedroom and slam the door I hop on the bed crying I was so hurt.

After a few minutes later my Mom walk in she sit next to me "Wither sweetheart I'm so sorry that your father hit you, y'know I love you..." My Mom said.

I look up at her as I sit next to her "I love you too Mom..." I said before we hug each other I really love my Mom she really nice to me I never really think of losing her.

But, after a few months later my Mom got very sick and she died from it I was so upset that the only person that really cares about me is gone.

After, the passing of my Mom, my Dad and Withar started treating me really badly I get beaten everyday and Withar started picking on me for everything.

I cried every night from this until I made a decided one day I ran away from home leaving my Dad and Withar they both shouted at me to come back but, I didn't.

As, I'm running away I stop in the woods my heart started pounding from running all the way from home to here.

I started walking around the woods not noticing the wolfs are looking at me until they jump out I screamed and started running away from them but, they started chasing me.

I run pass the trees and slid under them I look behind me and notice 3 wolfs behind me they're eyes are red as they're looking for me.

As, 3 wolfs are right behind me until I stop at the very edge of the cliff as I'm looking all I can see is trees until one of the wolfs is right behind my back.