Part 54 My path

Third Person

(A few years ago)

In the snowy areas around the world there is a castle filled with powerful humans and two rulers in the castle.

A place is called Castle Black, a place where the most powerful, strong people live to defend the castle with powerful weapons.

They're two rulers like I said, there names are April Kingsley and Thomas Kingsley, both rulers of Castle Black.

April Kingsley is the one who's in a war human-monsters vs demons but, she was a filly; a little light purple Pegasus filly, she's very smart.

Thomas Kingsley wasn't in a war unlike April, he and April met when they're both full grown up, Thomas is very strong he's also a Pegasus.

One day, Herobrine; who's not king anymore came to visit April to check on her.

April notice him and fly down to him "Herobrine it's been a long time.." April said with a smile.

"April you're full grown I wish Commander Wither can see you if he was here.." Herobrine said.

"Yeah, I know but, I have someone to meet.." April said, she and Herobrine walk up to the room in Castle Black.

Herobrine notice a small blanket and notice a baby in it "Is this your daughter.?" he ask.

"Yes her name is Florence Kingsley, one day Herobrine she'll be the strongest kid in the world.." April said.

Herobrine smile at April she haven't change a bit, he turn to Florence Kingsley he'll make sure she'll get the best training ever.

(Back to the present)

Florence Kingsley's POV

I thought about what Herobrine said even through my parents are gone but, I think I'm much stronger than them; I think.

"Florence you okay.." Creeper ask sounding worried.

I turn to him "Yeah, I'm okay where's Slime.?" I ask.

"He's downstairs he wants to talk to you or us about something.." Creeper said.

I nodded before both of us go downstairs, we saw Slime on the couch waiting for us "Slime what is it you need.?" I ask.

"Well, I've been thinking about what should we do when our friends are in the war.?" Slime ask.

I think about this while Creeper is sitting next to Slime on the couch "Okay, here's the plan.." I said, both Creeper and Slime listen.

"While, Herobrine and our friends are out in the war Herobrine have choice me to keep an eye on everything.." I said explaining.

Creeper and Slime are shocked "I don't know how well I'll do but, I need help on it.." I said.

"We'll help you.." Slime said with a smile.

"Yeah, we don't need to worry but, what does Herobrine really want you to do.?" Creeper ask.

"Well, Herobrine needed someone strong to watch over the castle, making sure there's no demons around our area.." I said.

"That's gotta be something.." Slime said.

"Yeah but, there's more, beside keeping an eye out I have to check on the cameras.." I said.

"That's two jobs.." Creeper said.

"I know and I don't know I can do that, that's why I need some help beside I have someone important to keep an eye on.." I said.

"Is it Skeleton.?" Creeper ask.