Part 35 My Destiny

Wither's POV

I woke up early this morning because is gonna train me before I left the house I write a note to Skeleton saying:

Dear Skelly,

I don't want to wake you up but, I left early because teach is gonna train me about my hacking powers and get ready for the demons coming in a few days.

Don't get scared I promise I'll protect you from them like I did before but, I'm so sorry to say this but, Miss Rexi and teach said that you can't come with us because it's too risky and you might get kill by the demons.

I love Skelly, I always will I'll be back in a few hours you're welcome to come to my training if you want I know how much you love me my little Skelly.

Don't worry about me I'm fine I'm just with teach and that's it.

I love you Skelly.

From your lover,

Wither~

Once, I put the note on my bed and race out the door I did manage it to close it before I ran towards the training place where Herobrine is.

When, I manage to get to the place I saw Herobrine standing there "Hello, Wither did you sleep good..?" Herobrine ask with a smile.

I panted from running all away here 'Maybe, I should teleport instead of running I'm a idiot.' I thought I lift my head "Yea, I slept good I left a note on my bed so Skeleton can see it..." I said.

Herobrine nodded "Thanks okay besides we're gonna take breaks every hour so you can relax..." he said.

I nodded as I catch my breath "Ok so are we ready..?" I ask.

"Yea we're ready..." Herobrine said.

I smile at him he's gonna help me with my powers I have.

Meanwhile,

Skeleton's POV

I just woke up and I read Wither's note I smile when I read it I put the note away as I keep it and stand up from the bed and walk out of the bedroom.

I walk down the stairs and walk outside I walk to the castle hoping Wither will do fine with his training.

Once, I'm at the castle I ask Miss Rexi and Ivan where Herobrine and Wither are and they show me where they are.

As, I'm walking to them I started thinking I notice somethings lately Enderman and Ghast are acting weird around me but, I never told Wither about it.

Once, I'm there I saw Herobrine training my boyfriend Wither with his hacks powers as I walk in I sit down on the bench watching the training with a smile.

Wither's POV

I've been trained by Herobrine for an hour and I'm so out of breath and so is Herobrine he turn to his right and notice Skeleton.

"I think someone is here..." Herobrine said with a smile.

I was on my right knee panting until I lift my head up and turn to my left I was Skeleton sitting on the bench.

I blush pink with a smile Herobrine laugh a little bit knowing my feelings "Okay we're gonna take a break for an hour you can relax..." he said before walking to somewhere.

I nodded and walks towards Skeleton and sit down next to him "Hey Skelly..." I said softly as I gently peck his left check before pulling away gently.

"Hey Wither, I read your note..." Skeleton said softly with a smile.