Part 60 My thoughs

Skeleton's POV

I woke up with a headache I didn't sleep good because I have a bad feeling about today, like what Florence is feeling.

I decided to fine Florence Kingsley and talk to her while I'm looking for her I started thinking about what Wither said to me.

If something is gonna happen I just need to remember my training I just hope the Wither will be okay.

Wither's POV

I never run this fast in years my heart started pounding like crazy Herobrine and Ivan are running up ahead from the rest of us.

My eyes are still glowing green we're busy killing the Demons that we found before Bella and Star told us about what the Demons are doing to the castle.

"Come on guys we need to run faster!!" Bella said running even faster.

"I'm trying!!" Pigman said also running faster than before.

I was trying so hard not to think about Skelly right now hopefully he knows if he gets killed in the castle I'm gonna lose it.

Skeleton's POV

"Are the cameras fix.?" I ask while Florence Kingsley is looking through the cameras before she turn towards me.

"No they're not fix and I'm sure they're not gonna do anything with it.." Florence said.

I heard something in her voice "Are you ok.? it looks like you're not getting any sleep.." I said, seeing her eyes.

"Skeleton there's something I need to tell you which I think it's gonna happen today and I don't know when.." Florence said.

My eyes widened but, I listen to her both of us not knowing that the Demons are watching us inside the castle.

Third Person

The, Demons are watching the crew inside the castle until they notice Florence Kingsley telling Skeleton about what's going on.

"Looks like she's telling him about it.." Demon number 5 said.

The, Demons laugh evilly "It's time maybe later tonight no body is getting know.." Demon number 8 said evilly.

The, Demons left the castle getting ready to set off the TNT; the TNT is under the castle where no one can find it.

Skeleton's POV

"Are you kidding me!?" I ask in shocked.

"No, I'm not kidding but, I'm not sure because Creeper and Slime told me about it.." Florence Kingsley said.

I took a deep breath before exhaling "Don't worry Florence we're gonna be okay if it does happen.." I said.

"I'm worried about you Skeleton, Wither is gonna be upset if something happens to you.." Florence said.

I nodded, I know what she meant Wither will get very worried if something happens to me but, if is something way worst Wither will get upset.

I sigh wondering how is he doing in the war 'He might fine out what's gonna happen to us.' I thought before blinking my eyes; trying to wake up.

"Um, Skeleton are you okay.?" Florence Kingsley ask waving her right arm.

My eyes widened until I smile "Sorry about that I was just thinking.." I said with a shy smile on my face.

Florence Kingsley smile "It's okay but, for now we're gonna be okay.." she said.

I nodded; wondering how would Wither feel if something like this is gonna happen to me soon.