Part 42 Don't Worry

~This is very sad~

Wither's POV

Look, I know the war is gonna happen but, Skeleton is getting more and more scared because he's worried about the demons coming to get him. 

For the pass hour or so I notice Skeleton shaking like he's cold or something but, I know what's going on in his mind he's scared about the battle that's coming soon. 

My heart break into thousands of pieces from me seeing this from my Skeleton, I hate seeing him like this I took a deep breath and went to go fine him. 

"SKELLY!!!" I shouted his name hoping he can hear me but, when I heard no reply I start running around the castle my anxiety is going high as I'm looking for him but, I can't fine him anywhere. 

"Well well well look do we have here mmm..." I stop running as I hear Zombie's voice I turn around sharply to see him "What do you want can you see I'm busy looking for Skeleton..." I said coldly. 

"Oh, I know but, I want to talk to you about...him..." Zombie said also coldly. 

I sigh "Fine what is you want to talk about..?" I ask I have no time for this I need to go look for my boyfriend I hope he's not hurt or anything. 

"Well you know that me and Skeleton use to be best friends right..?" Zombie ask. 

"Yeah and..?" I ask. 

"Well, I need you to do something for me..." Zombie said. 

"I'm not doing anything for you, you broke his heart by telling him he's not your best friend anymore so what's the point of even trying to talk to him..?" I ask making my point. 

"Well that's the thing I notice he's been hanging out with you instead of me so I have an idea..." Zombie said with an evil look. 

I don't like that look I don't know what's he gonna do but, I'm not taking any chances of this "What's your idea it's not like you're gonna-". 

"I want you to break up with Skeleton so he can talk to me instead of you..." Zombie said coldly. 

My eyes widened "Zombie!!! What the heck I'm not doing that!!!" I yelled at him I'm never doing that to him that will broke his heart even more as it is. 

"I want you to do that I hate when he's in a relationship with you, you stupid hacker now BREAK UP WITH HIM!!!" Zombie yelled. 

My eyes glow green as I punch Zombie in the face making him yelp in pain and fell to the floor "I hate you..." I said coldly making his eyes widened. 

"I hate you so much I can't believe you would ever tell me that Skeleton didn't do anything that won't make you upset but, he didn't do anything to you he told me his feelings to me and I understand cause I have the same feelings as his and the reason why I'm being with him is to protect him like I did before but, I don't remember and you have no idea what he has been through you have no idea what I have been through you act just like my father and even Pigman acts like my father I really hate you so much even Skeleton hates you he even told me that I'm done with you!!!" I yelled at him before I left him on the floor. 

I didn't even notice the tears coming down from Zombie's eyes as he stand up "What have I done..?" he ask himself until he saw Pigman behind him. 

"Let me guess Wither hit you huh..?" Pigman ask as Zombie is standing up. 

"Yeah he hit me but, I'm gonna get my revenge on him and Skeleton he should pay for what he did to me and you..." Zombie said. 

"That's me boi now come on we need to fine Enderman and talk to him I think he as an answer..." Pigman said.