-1-

-I will put pictures at the beginning of some chapters so you can imagine the environment a little better but don't let it ruin your own imagination, it's just an idea!-

A rainy monday morning. Sitting on my bed, staring out my window. The sky is a deep and dark grey. "Man what a great weather to go to school" I sigh to myself, forcefully getting out of bed and walking towards the hallway where the bathroom that me and my small family shared was. It was only my older brother, my father and me. The story of what happened to my mother was for another time. Entering the bathroom and locking the door behind myself , I took a glance into the brightly lit mirror above the sink. "ew" was the only thing I could say, looking at my crusty morning face and messy hair, before a knock on the door interrupted my disgust.

"What is it", I half screamed knowing exactly who wanted to use the bathroom. "Open the door shithead it's 6am I gotta get ready" my older brother snarled through the closed door. He was a pain in the ass but we loved each other nonetheless. He was my only brother and being honest with myself I'm glad he's the only one. I don't think i could handle two. "Wait ur turn Soobin it's not like you could make ur self look good anyway", I screamed back, being able to physically feel the eye roll he gave me before he walked away.

I looked at the clock on the sink. My brother was right it was already 6am, I needed to hurry a little bit. I quickly brushed my hair and washed my face. I put on slight make up and left my hair open. I unlocked the door and hurried back to my own room, now standing in front of my closet, not knowing what to wear in this shitty weather. "I really gotta go shopping again jeez there is NOTHING", I said to myself knowing damn well i was standing in front of a completely filled closet. I pulled out some black jeans and a brown sweater and threw them on. I checked the clock again. 6:25. "Should be good". I packed my back for school and grabbed my jacket, not bothered at the fact that it's raining outside, I picked the thinnest and probably least effective jacket.

I walked downstairs to find my dad sitting at the kitchen table doing what he does every single day. Looking through his newspaper while eating a bowl of yoghurt, he didn't notice me entering the room. "morning dad" I lazily said. He looked up at me through his glasses and retuned the same energy I gave him. "morning daughter" he said before going back to flipping through the newspaper. I grinned to myself. Man I loved my dad, he has been my role model since I was little. He's done so much for the family already and he still works so hard afford a wealthy living for our family. We weren't poor. Not at all. Not only my father but also my brother and I worked a little side job. Mine being at our local cafe while my brother chose to commit himself to journalism which I will honestly never understand. We had a nice house and could afford pretty much everything we wanted to do or get, even tho we weren't close to being rich at all.

I opened the fridge door. Disappointment hit me. It was nearly empty, but honestly it wasn't to my surprise, I don't even remember the last time we went grocery shopping. "oh yeah, hun could u please stop by the grocery store later and get some stuff i need to stay in the office until late today and as u can see we're close to only living off instant ramen." my dad said to me which I didn't insist on doing but i guess I don't really have another choice. "Sure thing" I said back and he smiled at me nodding his head before putting his dishes in the sink next to me. Still not having anything to eat i just grabbed a banana from the kitchen counter and shoved it in my mouth. That's when my brother came almost flying down the stairs, hurrying to the door and screaming "bye dad see ya" before sprinting out the door. Me and my dad looked at each other before shrugging and going back to what we were doing. That was until I checked the clock for the third time today. Then it hit me. "SHIT" I screamed from the top of my lungs before grabbing my bag and sprinting after my brother as fast as I possibly could. "LANGUAGE" was the last thing I heard my dad say, before I was out in the rain, sprinting towards my bus stop.