-21-

~A/N: I changed the brothers name from Josh to Soobin, since I felt like his image would fit the story a little better. I hope this isn't too confusing sorrryyyy

---------------------------------------------------

"I want to have a human friend"

"What?" I said, not quite getting the hint. "I said I want to have a human friend are you deaf?" he said looking at me as if I was stupid. "Wtf do you mean a human friend, are you only friends with cats or what?" I asked obviously making fun of him. He didn't seem amused. "I'm not friends with any human and I wanna see if they're fun" he said again this time trying to make it more clear for me. I was still looking at him wordless. I tilted my head "are you listening to yourself? You sound like some animal trying to befriend a human like they do in fairytales". Whatever the expression Jisung had on his face until now dropped. He was dead serious. "animal?" he slowly repeated, making sure he understood me correct. I wasn't scared of him until now. He actually seemed pretty decent and not like the asshole he was the last two times we met. He glared at me. "I meant as in like something not human you know what I mean? I didn't mean to insult you with it" I quickly said trying to calm him down.

He pulled up both of his eyebrows and his mouth made an O shape. Now he was the one that was flabbergasted for once. I looked at him confused. This entire time it felt like we were talking past each other. Jisung started grinning again. "So you haven't caught up yet hm?" he said amused. "What are you talking about now, I really didn't understand anything you've said to me so far" I said. "I'll show you" he said in a low voice getting up from the bed. He grabbed my hand again and I shivered at the cold touch. He pushed me through the room so I stood in the middle of it. He then went behind me and put his lips close to my ears. I tried to turn around to look at him confused but he held my chin with his right hand so I couldn't move my head.

"Look into the mirror" he whispered in my ear. I could feel the grin on his lips and I looked into the mirror. I saw myself standing in the middle of the room like a statue and next to me? nobody. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I'm officially going crazy now. Still I only saw myself. I turned around to check if I had dreamed this entire scenario but no. He was there looking me right in my eyes. I looked back at the mirror and at him again. My stomach dropped. I quickly pushed him away and stepped back. "what the fuck" i almost whispered looking at him perplexed. My mind didn't comprehend. Why couldn't I see his reflection? "how are you doing that??" I asked him raising my voice a little. "You still don't get it? Jeez, you really are as stupid as you look" great the second person to tell me that. In the blink of an eye he disappeared. "HUH???" I now said out loud not believing my eyes. I didn't understand a single thing that was happening. I turned around scanning the room for him, just to see him in the corner of my room, looking at me. Did that mf just teleport? I slowly started to realize what was going on. This boy wasn't just a regular boy. The strength he had, the way he effortlessly fought off that man, his ice cold touch, the red eyes, no reflection and now teleporting???

"what are you?" I asked him, my voice shaking. He laughed "take a guess". I stepped back further, now feeling the fear creep through my bones. "animal" I whispered. I was convinced only I could hear it but judging by the way his smile dropped I was wrong. He darted towards me at such an inhuman speed that it almost looked like he teleported again. He was now right in front of me grabbing my face harshly, slamming me against the wall of my room, his other hand on the side of my head, trapping me against the wall.

"an animal huh?" he said, growling in my face. His eyes went dark red again. How much I hated it when that happened. I instantly felt my entire body weaken. My knees were shaking and the only thing holding my body up was his strong grip on my chin. "If you want me to be an animal so bad" he started, his voice running through my veins. His eyes felt intoxicating. I couldn't look away and I didn't dare to move. "then I'll be one" with that he started smiling, two fangs shooting out from under his lips. Eyes now the deepest shade of red I had ever seen. He was looking at me with psychotic eyes. I couldn't handle my own body anymore. I felt as weak as I have never felt before. My eyes darted down to his fangs and back up to his eyes. Then I realized something I should have realized all the way back in that alley. I was facing death. I felt my entire body stop functioning. The rush of adrenaline in my body washed away as I felt my vision getting blurry. My head fell to the side and my eyes shut close. I blacked out.

He was a Vampire