-23-

"Okay I'm leaving now" the boy said, sitting on the edge of my window, looking back at me. "Alright" I blantly responded. "See you soon i guess" he said before dropping down my window. I rushed to the window to see if he broke any bones from that landing but he wasn't there anymore. At this point nothing will surprise me anymore. A vampire? I still can't believe it because there is actually no way. How come I have never encountered one in my almost 19 years of living? And why did he suddenly appear out of the blue. Nothing made sense and I figured it wasn't worth getting a headache over some boy with sharp teeth or whatever.

"Good morning" my brother chirped through my closed door. Yet another day of wonderful school, I can't wait to get there. I dragged myself out of bed for the love of my college degree and started getting ready. Not putting too much effort into my outfit I decided to put on a pair of dark blue parachute pants and a white top. I gathered my things and went down the stairs to get greeted with a sandwich thrown in my face. "What the fuck Soobin" I said clearly taken aback by his actions. "Hurry eat it we're gonna be late" I rolled my eyes and followed him out the door while munching on my very poorly made sandwich.

"When will you be home today shithead?" My brother asked me, parking the car. "I have dance after school so probably a little later than usual" I answered his question. "Alright I'll order us food when you're back, I'm too lazy to cook, especially for two" he said and yawned. "Whatever see you later asshat" I waved him goodbye and entered the school building through the huge front gates. My first lesson today was physics. I hated it almost as much as math. Talking about math.. I wonder what happened to Mr. Yeong. I better hope he isn't still my teacher for obvious reasons.

Entering the Class room, I scanned around to search for familiar faces, but without success. I dropped down in my seat and put my headphones on since the class was still pretty empty. I was bopping my head to the music, scribbling something on my papers, until I heard someone take a seat next to me. "Hey, can I sit here?" the unfamiliar voice asked. Jesus he sounds like he came straight out of hell. I looked to my side and nodded, facing the blonde boy. "Well you're already sat anyways" I laughed, making him chuckle too. "Lee Felix, nice to meet you" he greeted and put his hand out for me to shake. "nice to meet you too Felix, my name is Yoon Deiji" I responded, shaking his hand.

His head tilted to the side slightly. "Yoon?" he asked, unsure. "Yeah?.." I said. "Do you have a brother by any chance?" he asked again. "Yes I do why?" Where was this going? "Ohhhh you must be Soobins sister then" the boy said, now a huge smile on his face. "Yeah I am.. who are you again?" I said, placing a big smile on my own lips as well. "I'm your brothers best friend" he said proudly. "Really? How come we never met?" I said, clearly confused. He shook his head. "I just moved here from Australia" he explained. So he was the guy my brother told me about, I realized.

"I was supposed to be visiting your place but something got in the way." He said a little shy. "I'm glad we got to meet anyways" he smiled. His smile was very cute I gotta say. Looking at it made you want to smile as well. I returned his warm smile "Me too" I said before the teacher interrupted us, by clapping his hands. Our attention went to the front to listen to what the teacher had to say.

The lessons went by pretty fast, especially if you have someone to talk to during physics and Politics. Felix and me clicked instantly. He was such a nice person and very cheerful as well. I can definitely see myself befriending him. The last class I had today was dance. I haven't had it in a while because of my ankle but I'm glad I can dance again. I found out that felix also had this class with me so we ended up walking to the practice room together, pushing each other through the hallways because of how hard we were laughing.

We entered the room and our mouths fell agape. They renovated this room completely. I still remember how crusty everything used to look, but now it's not only more modern but also a lot more spacey. Me and Felix sat down on the couch that was on one of the four walls, a huge wall of mirror right in front of us. "Damn I wish my old school had something like this" Felix stated still a little surprised at the state of the room. "Don't even ask me how they managed to renovate it this quickly." I said jokingly.