-20-

As soon as the classroom was out of sight, I stopped in my tracks and called Minho. He was walking a few feet ahead of me, now turning around. I ran up to him and stopped in front of him. "Why were you there?" I asked, genuinely not understanding how he even got into the situation in the first place. "It was obvious what he was gonna do so I waited in front of the classroom" he said, shrugging his shoulders. "why did you help me?" I continued asking. "Don't think I like you, I only helped you because I hate old creeps getting their way" he baldly said before turning around and continuing to walk.

Damn at least say you're welcome or pretend you actually wanted to help me. "yah wait" i screamed after him. he stopped once more and sighted before turning around. "Did you really just break his wrist??" I said to him in disbelief. "Why do you ask so many questions woman, isn't it obvious that I did?" This guy surely did have attitude damn. I lightly rolled my eyes. "Thank you" I finally said before letting the man continue his walk. He only nodded and disappeared around the corner of the hallway. The halls were empty since everyone was in class...where I was also supposed to be. I decided to skip the rest of the classes I had today and just went home.

As soon as I walked through the door, I remembered my dad won't be home for the next 2 months. I slid my backpack off my shoulders and hung my jacket up. I made my way up to my room but checked if Soobin was home before I entered my own room.
As soon as I closed the door behind me and turned to face my room I was perplexed.

That fucking boy from the alley was laying in MY bed, playing on his phone not even acknowledging my existence.

I stood there dumbfounded. "WHAT THE FUCK" i screeched, obviously startling the boy. He looked up with wide eyes but returned to his normal expression once he realized it was just me. "jeez can you not scream you scared the shit out of me" he said as if he didn't break into my house and made himself home. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE???" I asked, furious. "Stop screaming ffs" he said again. "How was school?" he then went on changing topic like it was usual for him to chill on my property. I didn't even know how to respond to that. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????" I kept screeching from the top of my lungs. He shot me a glance. He didn't look happy. "If I need to tell you to stop screaming one more time I'll make you shut up myself" he growled. My mouth shut.

"So how was school?" he asked again. "...good" I responded, still out of my mind. "Can you please tell me what in gods name you are doing in my bed" I said quiet this time not wanting to upset him. "I told you I'd visit more often didn't I?" He can't be serious right now. "I don't even know your name and you're in MY bed acting like we've known each other for years???" "yeah" he simply responded. I'm gonna go crazy.

I sat on the floor, still in disbelief. He looked at me confused, like he had the right to be confused. "Why are you sitting on the floor?" "WHY ARE YOU HERE??" I responded a little too loud for the boys liking. "You know I'm really trying to be nice but you're making this unnecessarily hard" he said with closed eyes probably trying to keep his composure. "Well you know it's not everyday I have some random ass boy in my bed" I said obviously pissed. "So I'm the first one huh? what an honor" he said shooting me a wink. "Fuck off" I replied.

"Can you please tell me why you are here?" I said, now sitting on the bed next to him after he literally forced me there. Silence. I looked at him and tilted my head, waiting for an answer. "Lets be friends" he said with a blank expression. "Pardon?" I said, thinking I misunderstood what he just said to me. "We should be friends" he said again. I thought I was in the wrong movie. "I'm Jisung" he said, reaching out his hand. I looked at him and then at the hand only to look at him again. My face was screaming "?". I hesitated but raised my hand to shake his. I almost forgot how fucking cold his hands were and jumped at the sudden temperature change. His skin was smooth and his grip strong. "I'm Deiji?" I said which sounded more like a question rather than an introduction. "I know" he said and laughed. "ah" i only responded still not quite unterstanding the situation. "Are you gonna let go of my hand?" he said, cocking his eyebrow. I quickly retrieved my hand, rubbing them in each other to get the warmth back.

After some moments of silence, I decided to try and clear up my confusion "What made you suddenly wanna become my friend? Yesterday you were literally calling me weak and threatening to take my life. Why the sudden change of mind" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"I want to have a human friend"