-5-

I quickly looked at my papers while sprinting through the hallways. Art was my last lesson for today. Slowing down my pace a little, I was relieved to have something less stressful for the last 2 hours. As I arrived at the designated classroom, a huge weight fell off my chest as I saw Aeri sitting at a table in the class. Without hesitation I sprinted towards her and sat next to her. She jumped in surprise but quickly started smiling when she saw me. We hugged each other out of relief to not be alone in this class as well. "My god Aeri how dare you leave me alone in mathematics. I embarrassed myself so hard you won't believe what happened." I started rambling. Aeri looked at me with a little concern. "Aw our baby got into trouble" she said patting my head. "Shut it. I'm not even a year younger than you, plus I'm turning 19 in 2 weeks" i glared at her. "Still our baby tho" Aeri teased me. I was used to it tho. It was her way of showing she cared. Aari and me were both creative people. We liked expressing our passions through creative work like art as an example, so you could tell we were both excited for art class. Just as we were talking about what we're working on right now, the teacher entered the only half filled classroom. It was a big room. Bigger than the other classes at least. She stood in front of us with a warm smile plastered on her face. Me and Aeri looked at each other, knowing this year of art would be fun. "Hello my dears, I'm mrs. Nam but you can call me Leeha. I'm new to this school to teach you the subject art and I hope we will have a pleased year together" with that she smiled at us and bowed a little. Art class was over fast. Our first assignment was to draw anything we wanted since she wanted to get to know us and our art style a little. After 2 hours of drawing Aeri and me were covered in paint. "Woah Aeri your drawing is stunning!" I said amazed looking at her canvas that was covered in the scenery of a Sunset above a field of different kinds of flowers and animals. Aeri blushed a little and thanked me but as soon as her eyes caught my canvas her jaw dropped. "Shut it, no way you just drew that in 2 hours" she looked at me in disbelief. My drawing was a snowy but gloomy scenery on an an abondend street. "I guess I did" I looked at her shrugging my shoulders. We both handed our paintings in with a bow and left class with our bags.

Me and Aeri were waiting for Sujin and Hayun at the front gate. As the two arrived we made our way to the bus stop since 3 of us had to take the Bus. Sujin was the only one who could walk to school since she lived close by. "OMG I almost forgot I need to tell you what happened to me in math class today" I announced. The others looked at me expectingly waiting for me to spill the tea but knowing my bus would arrive in 5 minutes I told them to video call this evening so I can explain everything in detail. "What are u guys doing later? are u down to meet up at the mall to catch up a little?" Aeri suggested. Sujin was the only one that was free since me and Hayun would be busy. "I'll hit the rink later sorry guys but we can meet up tomorrow after work if ur down?" I said. "Yea let's talk about that later when we're all home" sujin suggested, giving me a thumbs up.

With that my bus pulled up and I bid goodbye to my girls as I was the first one to leave. I got on the bus and once again blew away my ears with music. I waved out the window to my friends as the bus took off. It was only a 15 minute ride to my house, so I didn't bother getting too comfortable. When I arrived at my house, I unlocked the door, closing it behind me again. I took off my shoes and hung my jacket up before heading straight to my room. I threw my bag in the corner and plopped down on my bed. "Today was exhausting man" I said to myself. I stayed on my bed for a while before deciding to eat something. I made my way down to the kitchen only to remember the fridge was empty. "Oh right" I said recalling my dad asking me to buy food after school. Not feeling in the mood to leave the house, I screamed my brothers name, checking if he was home already. Not receiving an answer I went up the stairs busting into his room without knocking. He let out a scream and looked back at me in shock before rolling his eyes, realizing it was me. "What do you want?" he said annoyed. I sat on his bed looking at him with pleading eyes. He was only a year and a half older than me. "I said what do you want and not come in my room" he looked at me confused, his game of league of legends still running on his monitor as he's turned to me. "Soobinnieeee" I started. "No I won't do, it whatever it is". He knew exactly I wanted him to do something for me. "Please Soo can u go grocery shopping? The fridge is empty and I wanna go hit the rink, plus you can drive and I would have to walk there which is unfair." I said desperately trying to get him to do me a favor for once. He looked at me and closed his eyes. "Fine" he said. "But only because I don't wanna starve to death and I know you won't do it." He admitted. "THANK YOUUUU" I cheered and ran out of his room closing the door behind me like a good sister, before returning to my own room.