-4-

As soon as the other girls were out of sight, I stopped for a moment taking in my surroundings. There were so many people. It surprised me to see how many new students and teachers there were this year. Looking down at my paper I read the name of my next class. That was the moment I wanted to turn around and leave this building. My heart dropped when I read the name Mathematics spelled out. Not only did i not like this subject. I hated it. I hated it with all I got. I was scared of it in fact. Saying that I was bad at maths was keeping a low profile. I will even go as far as saying there was nothing worse than maths. I needed to mentally prepare myself for what I'm gonna have to go through the next 2 hours. Taking slow steps I made my way towards the classroom or more like prison cell. There were already some students waiting at their tables. I sat down at a free table and started scanning the faces I found in the room. I barely knew anyone. This would be the moment where I needed Aeri and her smart ass to carry me through this hell of a lesson. It hasn't even started yet and I already wanna leave.

More and more students started filling up the empty seats in the class. I had given up already, my head laying on the table reconsidering all my life choices. My moody face probably scared everyone off since there was still nobody sitting next to. "Get it together deiji" i thought so myself and straightened up. Just when I started preparing myself a teacher walked in. A teacher I have never seen in my life. "Lets just hope he's a good teacher at least" i whispered. "Good morning class" he said in a stern voice. hell nah this is gonna be torture. "My name is mister Yeong and I will be your mathematics teacher for the following year" I looked at him with disgust. "Without any hesitation lets get into it. So who remembers what the last topi-" just like that he was interrupted by the door flying open. I heard some students gasp, being startled by the sudden noise. Mr. Yeong or whatever his name was, was clearly taken aback as well.

A young man walked into the room calmly. He didn't have a bag pack on and neither did he seem bothered by the fact that he just disturbed a lesson on the first day of school. Mr. Yeongs eyes were burning through his soul but the boy didn't seem to care all too much. "What do you think you're doi-" the teacher started only to be once again interrupted by the boy. "Ma bad" he calmly said before looking around the class, finding the empty seat next to me. He locked eyes with me while walking towards the seat. Mr. Yeong still not believing what he just witnessed. The class was silent. I looked at him in utter shock as he sat next to me, leaning back in his chair. I was flabbergasted. "It's rude to stare u know" he said to me while not even looking into my direction. And with that my jaw dropped.

Mr. Yeong cleared his throat, clearly not wanting his precious lesson to go to waste so he decided to just continue with his teaching and talk with the boy after class. I turned my attention towards the board where the teacher already wrote way too much in my opinion. "What are we doing?" I heard the boy next to me ask. I didn't bother to look at him and just continued writing down, trying to figure out what I was even writing. "Bold of you to assume I know" I whispered back loud enough for the boy to hear. He snorted. "So you're as dumb as you look". My eyes shot in his direction. Who the fuck does this guy think he is?. "Excuse me??" I whisper shouted at him. He only smirked at me ignoring my remark. I looked at the board again to see Mr. Yeong eyes staring straight into my soul. Ah shit. "Mrs. Yoon, since you find it more important to converse with your neighbor, than to pay attention to my lesson you must already know what we are doing right now. I'm sure you won't mind solving this right?" He pointed at the board behind him, still looking at me. My heart skipped a beat. four beats actually. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing was coming out. I closed it again. "I'm sorry I don't know the answer Mr. Yeong" I pressed out, eyes looking down, not wanting to face anybody in this class. I was so embarrassed. First day of school and you already got yourself into trouble. "I thought so" Mr. Young snapped at me. The boy next to me was giggling. My blood was boiling. Who is he and why does he think he's the shit. I was about to say something when Mr. Yeong dismissed us. I packed my stuff and left the room as fast as I possibly could. Without hesitation I ran towards my last class for today.