-18-

I entered the class room, thinking I was the first one again, until my eyes met his. Oh hell nah. I was contemplating turning around again and just skipping math class but who am I kidding I would just fuck my self over by doing that. I took my seat next to him, trying my best to avoid his eyes.

"Hey" he spoke. I didn't respond. I didn't feel like talking to him right now after he caught me literally staring at him in the cafeteria. I felt a poke on my shoulder. "Hey" he repeated. I turned my head towards him carefully, still not wanting to see him or talk to him. To my surprise he was smiling at me. I tilted my head. "What" I blandly said. He didn't respond. He was piercing my eyes. His eyes were breathtaking. I didn't get the chance to look at him up close before. I felt a knot bild up in my throat. "How are you?" he said, still looking me in my eyes. I hesitated before saying a small "I'm good thanks" and looking away again. He was making me so nervous.

He only asked you how you are Deiji get your shit together. "Not gonna ask me how I am?" Minho spoke, breaking the silence again, sounding a little disappointed. "Oh that was probably rude of me" I thought to myself. I forced myself to look back at him again. "How are you?" I asked him as well, forcing a small smile on my lips, which he only returned. "I'm also good thank you" he said. I nervously checked the time, hoping my teacher would be here soon. He seemed to notice that I was trying to avoid making conversation with him. "You're scared" I heard right next to my ear. My whole body tensed and I jumped, snapping my head around. He was way too close to my face. And there it was once again. The smirk.

"What?" I breathed out. "Why are you scared? Do you think I'm gonna hurt you?" he said pulling my focus to his eyes once again. "I'm not scared" I said, trying to pull myself together. No way I was gonna admit how nervous his presence made me. "Sure thing sweetheart" he said, his voice ten octaves deeper than before. My ears were tingling. To my luck the door swung open and my teacher, followed along by my class mates entered the room. Minho rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair again. I let my body loosen up, relieved he was not as close to me anymore. I sat straight up waiting for the class to start.

"Yoon Deiji, come to the front" my teacher pulled me out of my thoughts. I looked up confused. The classroom was filled with silence. "Did I stutter? to the board right now" he repeated demanding. I hesitantly stood up walking towards mr. Yeong who was pointing at me with a piece of chalk. I stood there in front of the whole class not knowing what he wanted me to do. I reached for the piece of chalk he handed me and looked around the room as if the answer to my question was gonna he written somewhere on the walls. My eyes met Minhos and he tilted his head upwards a little signaling me to look at the board. I turned around and then it hit me. This bastard wanted me to solve a whole fucking equation. I looked at my teacher in disbelief. He was waiting for me to start writing. I'm so fucked. I walked closer to the board wanting to write at least something down in attempt to make the situation the slightest bit less embarrassing for me. My plan quickly went to ashes tho, not knowing even the first step to solve the equation.

Standing there for 5 minutes was enough for me. I gave up. I turned to my teacher and bowed to him "I can't solve this I'm sorry" I said handing him back his piece of chalk. He sighted deeply. "Meet me after class" was the only thing he said before signaling me to go back to my seat. I plopped down and buried my head in my hands. This was so embarrassing, i hated this subject so much. I placed my head on the table and stayed that way until class ended. I was done for today.

Everyone got up from their seats, leaving the classroom. Everyone except me. I packed my bags and walked towards the teachers table where Mr. Yeong was sitting. "You wanted to talk" I carefully said , standing in from of him. "Yes" he said getting up from his chair waking around the table sitting onto it. "Deiji what are we gonna do with you?" He said looking at me worriedly. I put my head down, not knowing either. "You know you're gonna fail math class if you keep going like this" he spoke again. I could only nod my head. "I'm a helpless case when it comes to math" I cracked a smile and looked at him. He had his head tilted, eyes lingering on me. "You know" he started "maybe I could help you at getting better at maths" he continued.

I raised my eyebrows hopefully. "You can?" I said. "Yes" he nodded. "If you want to I could give you some little extra lessons and try to teach you" he said smiling at me. "When?" I responded instantly, not wanting to miss the opportunity. He chuckled. "You could maybe come to my house later today and I can teach you some things you probably don't know yet" he said low, creeping his way towards me. "Can't we do that at school?" I asked, slightly confused at the Idea to meet at his house. "We'll have a little more privacy at my house don't you think?" Mr. Yeong was now right in front of me, hands creeping up my waist. I took a step back. "Mr. Yeong I don't think-" I wanted to decline the offer. "You don't want to fail the year do you?" he said, now a little more serious. I knew he was right. Failing math would be a risk for this year.

I shook my head slightly, head facing the floor again. "mhh that's what I thought" he hummed, grabbing my chin, making me face him. His other hand went further and further up my waist. I wanted to run. "I'll make this year much more enjoyable for you Deiji" he whispered. I gulped. I tried to take a step back but he gripped my waist harder, not allowing me to move. "S-Sir I'm sorry but I think I should leave now" I tried to get out of his grip. "You're coming with me after school." he said serious grabbing my face harder. "We'll have some fun and then see about your grade mh" I nodded, only wanting to get out of this situation. We all knew there was no way I was gonna go with him after school, I'm not stupid I knew what he wanted. I just wanted to get myself out of this situation. "amazing" he said pulling me closer. "I'm sure you'll be a good girl and not tell anyone about this agreement right?" he asked, gritting his teeth.

"She won't but I will"