-16-

"Please let me go" I managed to squeeze between my lips, still not daring to look at him. My legs were dangling in the air and it was getting really hard to breathe, with his hand still strangling me. He laughed "look at you already begging me to stop. I'm barely even doing anything" he said amused as he tightened his grip around my throat. I wanted to punch him, I wanted to scream and kick him but I couldn't. Why is he doing all this? What even was the point. My body started to feel lighter second by second. "I'm gonna pass out please let go" I said with the last strength I still had, this time looking up at him. He rolled his eyes releasing his hand from my neck, dropping me to the floor. "How boring" he said before turning around.

My head couldn't process what was happening. I stood on my legs again, watching him as his back was facing me. His shoulders were broad but not too much. He had a very skinny waist and his arms looked well trained. "You know" he started, turning around again. "Maybe I'll visit you more often from now. It's fun to see you getting all worked up over nothing" My eyes windend "No you won't" I said without thinking. There was no way I was gonna be able to handle this "more often". "No?" he said with a low voice, head tilted and eyebrow cocked. "Don't tell me what to do, it will only make it worse for you. I still gotta check if you keep our little secret" was the last thing he said before leaving me there in the middle of the road once again.

I got out of the bus and hurried inside my house. The only thing I wanted to do was sleep. My head was killing me. There was so much I wanted to know. Who is he and why does he keep bothering me. "Oh Deiji how was work?" my dad greeted me. "It was exhausting, I'm going to sleep, good night" I quickly said before leaping up the stairs to my room. I wasn't in the mood to eat dinner. I grabbed my diary from the box under my bed and started writing down everything that happened the last two days and all the thoughts that I had piled up in my head, in the hope of feeling a little better afterwards. And it worked. It did feel good to get my thoughts somewhere else even if it was just a piece of paper. I wish I could tell Hayun, Aeri and Sujin about all this. They would probably call me crazy and tell me to go see a therapist. Even if I were to tell anyone, would they even believe me, If I talked about his inhuman strength, speed and his ability to randomly appear anywhere? Not to mention his body temperature and the fact that he only appeared when it was already dark. I doubt they would think I'm sane and honestly at this point I didn't believe myself either.

Would my best shot be to just not walk around alone anymore? How I would do that? No idea, but maybe he would stop showing up if I was constantly surrounded by others. I couldn't get his face out of my head. I would be lying if I said he wasn't breath taking. Literally. I wanted to know his name so I didn't have to refer to him as "creepy boy" anymore. Maybe the next time he shows up I'll ask him his name. A knock on my door interrupted my thought. "Come in" in said loud enough for them to hear. Soobin peaked his head through the door. I smiled at how silly he looked with his hair still wet and messy from showering. "I just wanted to let you know that my friend from Australia will probably visit tomorrow, he moved here a few weeks ago" he told me. "You have friends?" I asked jokingly. He rolled his eyes. "Shut up Shithead I'm being nice enough to even tell you about this so you don't embarrass yourself, looking this crusty" I gasped dramatically. "Yeah yeah whatever just don't disturb me" I rolled my eyes before he left my room.

I messaged my temples, trying to get rid of the thoughts in my head. I got up and pulled my time table out of my backpack. "Are you kidding me? Maths?" I groaned after realizing my second and third period tomorrow would be math, but at least I got English first lesson which was the only class where all my friends and me would be together. I put the paper on my nightstand not bothering to put it back into my backpack. I turned to my side to face the wall. "What is happening" I questioned one last time before I drifted off to sleep.