-12-

It was obvious that only very few people in this class wanted to play dodgeball or even play anything at all which I fully understood. I looked at Sujin. Her face was lit up. Of course it would be. She was very athletic, since she does martial arts and loves doing any kind of physical activity. Looking next to Sujin, there was the complete opposite. Hayun looked at Sujin with disgust written over her face, by the fact that Sujin got excited to play dodgeball. Hayun was rather not into physically activity, especially the ones including a ball and even more specifically if that ball is being thrown at you.

My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher beginning to speak again. "Okay to select teams I will pick 4 people to each pick teammate after teammate. Any volunteers?" One hand instantly shot up. The dickhead. He looked so proud being almost the only one raising his hand. "Yeah you, what's your name?" the teacher asked while looking at the boy "Minho" he responded. "Okay Minho you pick. Anybody else? Otherwise I'll just choose". I see. Minho was his name. The name sounds just as full of himself as the boy himself was, how ironic. The teacher proceeded to select other 3 random people to pick teams. Once they were all done picking it was obvious which team was going to win. Honestly how is this method of picking teams even fair? Minho ended up getting all the athletic guys on his team. The other teams looked pathetic next to his.

The teacher blew into his whistle signaling that the game started. The first teams that had to go against each other were Minhos and Kevins who was an old classmate of mine. His team was actually decent as well. Sujin was in his team as well. The ball was thrown in the middle of the field. A guy from Minho's team instantly jumping up to catch the ball just to throw it at the opposite team, as hard as he could. As expected he instantly hit someone. That's one person less on Kevin's side. Kevin picked up the ball and quickly made a certain someone his target. The ball came flying straight at Minho but he dodged it without any effort. I raised my eyebrows. I wasn't impressed but expected the ball to hit. Minho now had the ball in his possession. He was focused. Eyes scanning the opposite team, probably searching for the strongest opponent. His eyes stopped at Yunho. Eyes locked on him he pulled his arm behind his back and threw the ball straight at yunho. The poor guy was so taken aback that he failed to dodge. The sound the ball made as it collapsed with yunhos chest was way louder than it should have been. If that ball hit me, it would have probably booked me a flight to india. Judging by Yunhos face my assumptions were right. Poor boy was in pain. I looked over to minho with raised eyebrows, only to meet his eyes. As he saw my expression he began smirking again. Once again I rolled my eyes and looked away. He better not think I'm impressed or some shit. Even tho I was a little shocked at how much strength he must have to be able to throw the ball like that.

The game slowly came to an end and the only two people left on the field were Sujin and Minho. Both had venom dripping from their eyes. I know how bad Sujin wanted to win. She wasn't the best loser. And of course I also want her to win. Partially because I didn't want to deal with a mad Sujin for the rest of the day but also partially because I want Minho to get his ass humbled. The two had already exchanged a few balls, none of them hitting the other. Minho had the ball again. This time he had a different plan. He took a leap to his right aiming the ball for Sujin, which she acted to accordingly, moving further to the right. What she didn't expect was Minho stopping mid track, changing directions firing the ball straight at the poor girl who had just used her strength to jump away from the direction the ball was originally going, now jumping straight towards the ball.

A loud thump was heard before Minho turned his back to Sujins side cheering towards his team mates sitting on his side of the field. He raised his fists up in Victory waiting to be celebrated, when suddenly a ball hit Minhos back. He turned around confused, just to see Sujin glaring at him with a grin on her face. She had caught the ball. Silence. "THATS MY GIRL!" I couldn't hold myself back anymore and screamed from the top of my lungs. The entire team followed after me, celebrating Sujins win. The team went to group hug her, while I was busy grinning over to a flabbergasted minho standing in the middle of the field. His eyes met mine. I winked at him and he looked at me with dangerous eyes. I gotta say I would be lying if I said that look didn't send shivers down my spine. Minho standing there, all sweaty, heavy breathing, looking like he was gonna tear me apart. I quickly looked away as I felt my cheeks heat up. I brought my attention towards Sujin again and decided to join the group hug before we were dismissed by our PE teacher.