-19-

Mr. Yeongs head snapped around and he instantly let go of my waist and face, stepping back. He was standing in front of me, back facing me, blocking my vision to the door. "What are you doing here Mr. Lee? Math class has ended already." He stated. You could hear how nervous he was. Understandable tho, he just got caught sexually harassing a student.

"Does it really matter what I'm doing here?" The voice spoke, emphasizing the "I'm". I knew who it was. There was no way I wouldn't recognize his voice. "You could get in trouble for walking around the building during lessons" my teacher tried to distract from the situation he was in. "And I'm sure you could get in even bigger trouble if somebody found out what you were just telling Deiji" The way he said my name shot a shiver down my spine. That's the first time I have heard him say my name. "I don't know what you're talking about" he said firmly, trying his hardest not to stutter. I smirked a bit at how embarrassing this situation was for him. He knew he was absolutely fucked. "Oh I'm sure you don't" he said laughing a little.

I peaked past Mr. Yeong, now finally meeting eyes with my savior. I looked at him with pleading eyes, while his eyes were focused on the math teacher. I was thankful that he interrupted this situation because I honestly don't wanna know where this could have went if he didn't. Minho noticed me standing there uncomfortably so he held his hand out. I quickly sneaked past Mr. Yeong and ran towards Minho but my tracks were stopped when I felt a harsh grip on my wirst pulling me around again. I looked up, confused to see Mr. Yeongs hand around my wirst. He was gripping my wrist so tight it actually hurt like hell. I squinted my eyes looking back at Minho who still had his hand reached out to me. He was mad.

"Let her go" he said. His tone was serious. He wasn't playing around anymore. Mr. Yeong began speaking "Listen Minho we can just solve this between the two of us there is no need for another teacher don't you think." Minho remained silent. "How about you let me play with her for a few months and I'll give you an A in maths" he suggested smiling at Minho. The audacity this man had was crazy. "Let her go." Minho repeated in a low tone. My eyes went back and forth between the two of them. Minho was still standing in the door frame while Mr. Yeong had his grip on me. "or what" my jaw dropped. Was this man out of his mind. Did he not realize that his job was on the line and he made it worse with every word he said?

Minho cocked his eyebrow. "or what?" he repeated the teachers words. "you'll lose your job" he said calmly. The math teacher seemed unfazed. "and I won't hesitate to make you lose those dirty fingers of yours as well if you don't get them off her right now" after that I felt the grip on my wirst tighten even more. I winced in pain, looking at Minho with a "please help me" expression. I didn't like him and I certainly won't like him even after he saved me but right now he was the only one I could ask for help. I could tell he was furious by one look into his eyes. If looks could kill, Mr. Yeong would be a goner. I would lie if I said the way he looked when he was mad wasn't extremely attractive. The way his fist clenched and his jaw tightened almost made me forget about the situation I was in.

Minho started walking towards the two of us. "Don't you dare threaten me. Didn't you learn to respect your elders" Mr. Yeong spat at Minho. He smirked. "Didn't you learn to be a decent fucking human being?" he spat back before grabbing the wrist Mr. Yeong was holding me with. He instantly let go of my hand and sank to his knees. Minho was still holding onto his wrist looking down at him. I quickly ran behind Minho to get out of Mr. Yeongs line of sight. The teacher let out a short scream "YAH! Are you crazy let go of me you're gonna break my wrist!" he almost screamed. "Doesn't feel good now does it?" Minho responded amused, tightening his grip even more.

crack

A loud painful groan was heard before
Minho let go of his wrist and it flopped to the floor. I peaked past Minho and saw his wrist literally cracked right in the middle. I gasped, earning Minhos attention. He turned around now hovering over me. His eyes were glowing red but he was smiling. If I was a skeleton my bones would probably be rattling right now. I was so scared. Minho seemed to notice and leaned down a little to match my height. "Calm down, I can hear your heart beat, it's annoying". Right as he said that it felt like my heart stopped beating.

Minho turned back around and spoke to the teacher, that was still on the floor, holding onto his wrist, crying and said "Don't you dare ever touch a woman like that again. If I see you in this school one more time I will break every single bone you have in your body" He crouched down to his level "I'm sure you'll be a good boy and not tell anyone about our agreement right?" he mocked the teacher. I have never seen an adult this frightened before.

Without saying another word, Minho turned around facing me again, suddenly looking normal again, No red eyes, just those chocolate brown irises. "Shall we?" he said walking past me out of the class room. I followed him without hesitation, not wanting to see the creepy math teacher any longer.