-26-

"Man this day was surely something" I said to my brother as I plopped down next to him on the couch. "You say?"
"You have never told me how nice felix was, we met in class today, he is such a sweet heart and we instantly clicked" I said, now facing my older brother who was shoving chips into his mouth. Until now his eyes were fixated on the melodramatic series he was watching. "Don't you dare catch feelings for my best friend asshat" he said while giving me a side eye.

I rolled my eyes. "Just because I said he was nice doesn't mean I like him, like how old are you jeez" He mimicked me and also rolled his eyes, probably trying to find his brain. "And also it's not like you can choose who you like" I added and quickly lifted myself off the couch and up the stairs into my room, leaving him there to hopefully worry about my last words. Of course I wasn't in love with Felix. He was a nice guy and all but he wasn't really my type anyways, of course ignoring the fact that he was probably one of the prettiest faces I had ever seen within my life. I simply wanted to give my brother something to think about.

I also had some things to think about tho. The only thing crossing my mind lately has been Minho. I was so curious of why he acted the way he did. Why he was so obsessed with catching me off guard and why he kept mentioning my heart beat. It made no sense to me. I laid down on the cold sheets of my bed, starting a staring contest with my ceiling. Minho was an interesting boy I gotta say, well besides from my being an absolute dick head with an ego bigger than all my achievements so far, but if we actually put those icks aside he was decent. The memory of the day he saved me from the creepy math teacher still lingers in my mind. The way he would exactly know how nervous he was making me. Have I ever mentioned how handsome he was? His face was sharp and his features symmetrical to each other. He really looked like he was carved straight by the gods. The only reason why I am allowing myself to think this way of such a jackass was because he has given me more attention than I have ever received from every male combined. It probably wasn't even him , it was just the way he gave me his attention and the way he seems to be wanting mine as well. Maybe I'm officially going crazy from being touch starved?

Without noticing the vampire boy, (whom I had completely forgotten about by the way) sitting at my desk chair, I sighted "This boy... what am I gonna do with him"

"With who?"

I felt my heart do a 360. I almost broke my neck by snapping my head around so hard, startled by the sudden voice. "WHAT THE FUCK"????" I screamed form the top of my lungs. Earning an instant eye roll "You REALLY gotta get rid of that screaming habit it's getting on my nerves" the vampire said, clearly annoyed. "You're here..again?" I said looking at him as if he broke something. "Wow don't get too excited over there" Jisung said sarcastically, standing up from the chair, making his way over to the bed that I was sitting on.

"Go on about that boy you were talking about" Jisung spoke again. He sat down in front of me cross legged, me copying his actions. I was actually debating whether or not to tell him about Minho but I quickly decided that it was quite obvious that keeping it down for now was the better option, regarding the fact that he was a vampire, breaking into your house on a daily basis, still threatening to kill you.

"What boy?" I asked and put on my dumb face. "Don't act like you don't know what I'm taking about, I literally just watched you have a mental crisis over some boy" Jisung responded not a single emotion displayed in his eyes. "Anyways why are you here again?" I said lazily laying back down, obviously trying to redirect the boys attention to something else.. which was, who am I kidding? Of course it's not gonna work. "Deiji" he said, now being completely serious. "You know I'll make you tell me if you don't do it voluntarily" he said, sitting on the bed next to me. "Don't forget I'm only being nice to you because I want to" he said, with the intention of warning me. I exhaled deeply, rolling my eyes. If I'm being honest with myself, that whole vampire story still didn't sit right with me. Maybe the teeth were just glued on and the teleportation was just some kind of magic tri-

"I'm talking to you"
I was interrupted by a cold hand, harshly grabbing me by the chin and turning my head so I would face his dark eyes. There it was again. That weird, uncomfortable feeling creeping up my insides. I hated to admit that I was scared, because usually I wasn't. There weren't a whole lot of things that scared me. I have always been a pretty brave one and it was hard to make my knees weak, but anytime the vampire boy appeared in my vision I felt my heart drop. Not only that but making it worse by threatening me or getting too close to me. If he really was a vampire there was no way I would win a fight against him, solely because of his inhuman strength.

"Will you leave me alone if I tell you?" I asked, probably sounding very stupid. He looked at me with a confused face "No?" He then responded after a short while of silence. "I'll get what I want one way or another. You know which options you got and since we're friends now you should tell me, cause ya know... friends tell each other everything don't they?" he said, smiling innocently.

Does he think I'm stupid or something? Putting up a nice act, pretending to be all lovely and shit?
This was already exhausting me.

"Fine I'll tell you"