PRIDE-BONUS CHAPTER

Addison POV

Blair and I are currently waiting for Marcus and Kyle in the living room. It's June which means it's finally pride month. After everything that happened earlier this year, I'm ready to just let go and have some fun. Since this is the first year, we're all out, it's also our first pride and I couldn't be happier that we're spending it together. Blair decided to go fully dressed in the bi flag colours she's wearing a light pink cardigan, a purple lacy corset type top and denim high-waisted mom jeans. Her outfit looks amazing and hugs her body in all the right places, so much so that it's hard to not stare at her. My brother Marcus also wanted to go in somewhat bi colours once he saw Blair but is taking so long to get ready because he only owns black, god knows what Kyle is trying to put him in.

Blair sits down next to me on the sofa entwining her hand in mine, her hair perfectly framing her face, "Are you nervous, I'm nervous."

"A little," I admit turning to look at her more. My thumb rubs small circles on her hand, "Why are you nervous?"

"I'm not sure. It's still bizarre that we can be us without worrying whose watching or saying things."

"I know and despite the last year being hell I'm happy we got to experience it if it means us having this time now."

Her hand moves caressing my face, "Thank you for always being there for me. The everything that happened."

I'm about to lean in to kiss her when my head turns as the door opens.

"Oh, you guys are being mushy, I'll be back after I throw up," Marcus said walking back through the door.

"Shut up!" I exclaim throwing a pillow in his general direction. Kyle like a majestic god somehow appeared catching the pillow. Looking at Kyle I take in his attire; he's got a rainbow feather boa wrapped around his neck and so much glitter on his face you could mistake him as a disco ball. I'm pretty sure I could see my reflection in it if I walked close enough.

"Wow Kyle, how did I ever think you were straight?" Blair said in jest as she looked him up and down one last time.

Kyle still holding the pillow had a wicked grin on his face as he chucked it back at her, "My mum may have been excited about our first pride. She brought extra glitter for you guys."

As he said that a slight blush appeared across his cheeks making it impossible to say no, I quickly glance over to Marcus, the look he gives Kyle is pure admiration and joy.

"I'd love some glitter," I say walking over to where he is. Grabbing the glitter from him I finally notice what's different about Marcus, he's still wearing a beanie like usual but this one has a litter bisexual flag on in as well as him having his nails painted in the bi colours. "I love your beanie."

"Thanks, Kyle got it for me," his smile widens as he says Kyle's name. Other than the slight colour Kyle provided, Marcus is in his regular black ripped jeans as well as a Green Day band t-shit which I think is a subtle reference to the lead singer being bisexual.

As I walked over to Blair for her help on the glitter, I overheard Kyle begging Marcus to put some on. Marcus kept on refusing until he said maybe, Kyle kissed his cheek in return getting a bunch of glitter on his face to which Marcus made a sound similar to a Minecraft villager.

"Blair, could you help me?" I ask holding out the pot to her. She looks at the glitter in the same way a mum would when it's been tipped over by their toddler, "Pleasee."

"Fine," she huffs simultaneously rolling her eyes. Her hands clasp mine to sit down. Going next to her I wait as she delicately places her finger in the glitter. "Look up at me," its barley as whisper but I do as she says straight away. The way her fingers danced across my cheeks made my stomach tie in knots, the way her brows furrowed in focus almost made me combust on the spot. All her little facial movements individually pull on my hart playing it to her command like a violin. Her other hand clutches my jaw carefully turning my face side to side, "Perfect."