Chapter thirty-Let this happen

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking at them and Blair's parents. Blair's parents looked at me apologetically.

"I was worried and wondered where you were," Marcus admitted biting his nails which he does when he's anxious.

"I told them where I would be though," I replied looking from Marcus to my parents.

"Yes and we wanted to speak to Blair's parents to ask them how they could let this happen," My dad scoffed.

"By 'let this happen' what do you mean exactly?" Blair's mum asked trying to be polite but I could see her nearly grinding her teeth together with annoyance.

"About letting your daughter brainwash mine into thinking she has feelings for her!" He replied enraged.

"You seriously think that!" I screamed.

Both Marcus and Blair seemed suddenly shocked by my outburst. My mum looked at me with her disapproval expression.

"Blair didn't do anything, I've had a crush on her for years. But now you're claiming that it was her who 'turned me gay by brainwashing me' If you believe that then you're stupid!" I practically spat.

"Addison Bella Grey we will not accept this behaviour from you!" My mum spoke up putting on her posh authoritative voice.

"What behaviour the fact that I kiss girls or for standing up for myself!?" I yelled.

"Get your things and come home. You're grounded!" Mum commanded her staring eyes piercing into mine.

***

I stormed upstairs to get my things with hot tears streaming down my face. My hand wiped away carelessly at the tears which are now staining my hands black. I can hear footsteps behind me but I don't care to turn around.

Opening Blair's door to her room I go in grabbing my rucksack. Staring in the mirror it's like I'm seeing a stranger. This broken girl. A girl that's not me. Blair came up behind me making me jump slightly.

"Sorry," Blair said realising she scared me "Everything will be okay."

"Saying that won't make it true," I retorted a little too harshly, sighing I apologised.

"It's fine. Do you want to remove your makeup?" She asked looking into my bloodshot eyes.

"Yes please."

I quickly removed and reapplied my makeup borrowing some of Blair's slightly too dark concealer to cover my patchy red skin.

"Addison get down here now!" My dad shouted harshly from downstairs.

"Bye," I said giving Blair a quick kiss on the cheek then left before she could say anything.

***

The walk home was silent although I could feel Marcus's eyes on me.

Breaking the silence I asked, "How long am I grounded for?"

"Until you give over this lesbianism," Dad spat.

"Oh great, so never," I replied quietly but Marcus must have heard me by his slight smirk.

"Wait. Why didn't I get grounded for being Bi?" Marcus asked curiously.

"Because we know you're just a confused little boy," dad retorted angrily.

"I'm attracted to both genders is that really hard to believe?" He asked incredulously.

"Little bro leaves it you don't want to be grounded too," I whispered to him.

"But it's unfair," he protested. 

"Life's unfair get used to it," I replied irritated.

***

"Phone," dad commanded as soon as I got through the door.

"Why," I asked feeling defeated.

"So you can't text that Girlfriend of yours," dad replied with rage blended into his voice. 

"Fine."

I handed him my phone feeling sick. There's no point in disobeying him anymore. It's useless.

***

Running up to my room I put one of my CD's into the player and went to look in an old drawer of mine.

They took my old phone. I slammed the drawer shut and went over to my door to properly look at my room. Everything even the slightest bit LGBTQ+ was gone. Going over to my bookshelf they'd gotten rid of books to do with anything remotely gay. When I went to my DVD's some were missing as well.

I stormed downstairs enraged.

"What did you do with my stuff!?" I questioned raising my voice.

"Don't act so surprised we did the same thing with Marcus," mum replied.

"You did?" I said shocked.

"You did?" Marcus said in unison.

"You didn't realise?" Mum said incredulously. 

"No?" He answered.

"He didn't have that much gay shit at least not as much as you," Dad said angrily.

"Oh, and how could I forget both of you. Addison break up with your Girlfriend and Marcus break up with your boyfriend," dad said sounding bored.

"What! Why?" Marcus asked.

"Look at this it's disgusting," dad said turning around his phone to that same stalker number I'd started to know so well; but this time there is a picture of Kyle and Marcus kissing. Kissing in our house. Then there is another picture one of Blair and I kissing at her house. The day her mum walked in on us.

A shiver ran through me. My stalker knows where I live and where Blair lives.

"How did you get this that's at our house?" Marcus replied.

"I got sent it by some number that must think it's just as unnatural and sickening as I do," he answered not seeming worried by that fact at all.

An overwhelming amount of fear washed over me. This stalker could be anyone and they could be close. What if they're watching me right now?

————

Thank you if you have read this chapter. Also thanks to the people voting and commenting.

:)