4. We will rock you

Buddy, you're a young man, hard man 

Shouting in the street, gonna take on the world  someday

You got blood on your face, you big disgrace 

Waving your banner all over the place.  

5. We will rock you

      " YOU BOOKED THE PITCH AGAIN???" James dramatically barged in the great hall, where Lyra was having breakfast at the Gryffindor table with Lily, Marlene, Mary Macdonald, and Alice Prewett, a Gryffindor girl a year older than them who was second cousins with the Prewett twins. Sirius was sitting on Lyra's left and Remus was on her right while Peter sat directly in front of  her next to Lily. 

Lyra hummed in response, not even looking at him as she took a sip of pumpkin juice. 

" THIS IS THE THIRD TIME THIS WEEK YOU BOOKED IT. WE NEED TO PRACTICE TOO YOU KNOW." 

" That kind of sounds like a you problem." she responded putting down her drink. " If you need the field that bad , then actually make an effort to book it before I do because, I know we're friends and all, but I won't stop at anything to win the Gryffindor match next week." 

" You're not gonna win." Sirius said from beside her. 

" Oh, really?" she turned to him smirking. " And who hasn't had practice for a whole week now?!?"

They were all quiet. " That's what I thought." she said before trying to reach the butter from across the table. Remus handed it to her before she got up. 

" You really are a Slytherin aren't you" James said slightly glaring at her. 

Lyra gasped dramatically. " Really?!?" she looked down as her tie and looked back up at James. " I had no idea! I mean, who would've thought?!?" she put a hand on her chest. Remus and Sirius snickered from beside her as James just rolled his eyes. 

" Look I'll give you a day if Remus joins the team." she smiled, knowing that would never happen. Marlene, who was sitting next to him nudged him and looked at him expectedly. He wasn't paying attention. 

" What?" He looked around at all of them.

" Join the team!" Sirius almost shouted. " The quidditch team." he added when he just stared at him blankly. 

"Oh. " he chuckled. " No." 

The marauders didn't even try to convince him because they've already had this conversation multiple times. Marlene, the chaser for the Gryffindor team, on the other hand was poking him and giving him puppy dog eyes which he ignored. 

" Mas, eav e oof oy aone" Mary spoke, her mouth filled with scrambled eggs. 

" She said, 'Marls, leave the poor boy alone.'" Lily translated. 

Alice was talking to Dorcas Meadowes when Lyra left early for Transfiguration with Sirius. For the past couple of days, he refused to leave her side and weirdly enough, she didn't mind. She was really getting used to his stupid jokes and his random name related puns. She even sits next to him in all of their classes together except for Divination, where she sits with either Remus and Lily or Dorcas and Mary. The other Gryffindors or Slytherins never really pay attention in that class. They either sleep or they're just talking the whole time. 

When they walked into the Transfiguration classroom, Professor McGonagall was sat in her sable, looking at them suspiciously from over her glasses. 

" Hey, Minnie!" said Sirius seating next to Lyra.