9. Hey, Soul Sister

Hey, soul sister

Ain't that Mr. mister on the radio, stereo

The way you move ain't fair ,you know 

9. Hey, Soul Sister

" Merlin's Beard! You're actually asleep!" Andres whisper shouted as he walked into the common houses room, his eyes landing on Lyra as they widened in amusement. 

He had just come back from the Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw Quidditch match. He was expecting her to be there but when he couldn't find her, he watched the game with his friends and left as soon as it was over. 

" Seriously?" He towered over her, dropping his bag on the floor as he bent down. " Wake Up!" 

" JESUS!" She abruptly sat up, hitting her forehead against his in the process. 

They both held their heads, groaning in pain. 

" Hey, soul sister." He said through gritted teeth.

" Why must I always be startled awake?" She whined, laying her head on his lap as he sat where her feet once were. They were both dizzy from the clash. " I would've appreciated a nudge. " 

He laughed lazily. " It's a rare case to see you all panicked so I've made it my mission in life to make you do so every opportunity I get." 

" Bastard." 

The snickered at each other. 

" Isn't Jess that bloke that muggles think is a wizard?" 

" Who?" She frowned. 

" Jess." He lifted his head from the back of the sofa to look down at her. 

" Who?" 

Lyra knew exactly who he was talking about but she enjoys it when he talks about muggle stuff he has little knowledge of. 

"C'mon Ly, you know what I'm talking about." 

She shrugged making him frown and continue. 

" You know the one that walks on water and does really good healing spells and some of the muggles loved him but then they killed him because his magic was too strong or whatever?" He blinked. " Jess." 

She couldn't hold it in anymore. She was laughing at loud, covering her face with her hand as he confusedly looked at her. Though she had to admit, from the very little knowledge he had about the topic, that wasn't half bad. 

" It's Jesus, Dre. And he wa-" 

" Hey Andres." A voice accompanied with giggles interrupted her. 

Three girls had just walked past them( on purpose Lyra suspected seeing as they were sitting in the far corner of the room), and one of them, the one with the bouncy brown hair has called out the boys name in very high voice and walked away batting her eyelashes at him. 

Andres gave the most unfriendly of smiles Lyra has ever seen on him. And then he chuckled to try and make it better but to Lyra, who was right below him, it sounded like a cry for help. 

As soon as their giggles couldn't be heard anymore, Lyra turned to him with her nose scrunched in a disgusted manner. 

" What the bloody hell was that?" 

" Jealous are you, Ly?" He tried to hide how uncomfortable the girls made him.

" Don't flatter yourself." She playfully rolled her eyes at him, careful not to heart his feelings. She smiled when he gave her a similar look. " No, Seriously though. What was that?"