6. Fairytale

I'm in love with a fairytale

Even though it hurts

'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind 

I'm already cursed. 

6. Fairytale 

Lyra opened her eyes to see an unfamiliar white sealing. It was completely different from the stony dark one she was used to. She tried to get up to look around the room but she fell right back when she immediately felt a blinding pain on her spine and back. 

There was a little snort beside her. She turned to see Remus, blinking his eyes open. There was an open book on his lap, his knees touching the side of the bed. He looked around confusedly before his eyes landed on Lyra and he sat up. 

" You're awake!" 

" I don't feel awake. I don't really want to be awake either to be honest." 

" Well, I'm glad you are." he smiled. 

" What are you doing here, Rem? It looks kind of early" 

" Oh, I just come here early to check up on you before the rest of your visitors take over." 

" Too early, Remus." 

" It's never too early to see my favorite Slytherin." he chuckled before raising a brow with a slight smirk. " You know you're my favorite, right?"

" I better be." 

There was shuffling next to her. Lyra turned to her left to see Sirius Black, sleeping in a chair. His head was resting on his shoulder in an uncomfortable looking position. His dark hair has fallen all over his face but his slightly parted lips were still visible. She turned to Remus, still laying on her back. 

" What's he doing here?" she was whispering yet her voice still sounded a bit stern when she was talking about him. 

" Oh, um.." Remus scratched his head. " He kind of, uh, spent the night here." 

" What?" she frowned. " Why?" 

" He refused to leave last night when we came to visit you again. Pomphrey didn't even bother with him. She knows how he can get." 

Lyra tried to not react and change the subject. " Who else was here?" 

"Well, Marlene was here. She was here the most actually." He glanced up, trying to remember. "James, and Peter. Alice came with Frank and Lily right after the match. Mary visited with Dorcas." 

Sirius shuffled again. They both looked at him and then Remus continued. 

" His brother was here when we came yesterday but he walked out as soon as we walked in. It was awkward as hell. " he scrunched his nose. " You're team was here too after the match. They got kicked out multiple times cause they kept coming in large groups. " he let out a laugh but stopped when he saw Lyra glaring at him. 

" You said Marlene was here a lot?" 

" Yeah. She spent her lunch time and her free time here. Even tried to stay the night here multiple times, but Lily wouldn't let her." Remus got distracted by the pile of books on her side. "Lily and I tried to bring you some notes by the way."    

" Okay wait. How long have I been here ?" 

" This is you're 5th morning." 

"  A WEEK? THAT LONG?"