Coming Out

"Ryujin?" Someone is knocking on my door.

"Go away!"

"It's me, Yuna."

"Go away!"

I'm sitting at my desk while drawing. I'm not the best at it but it does help me relieve stress. I started drawing as a way to relax for as long as I can remember.

She opens the door anyways.

"I was just trying to be nice. I'm gonna bug you no matter what you say."

"What do you want?" I coldly say.

"Why are you mad?" She pouts.

"I know you're the one that told our parents about the party."

"Ryujin, they should know what you two are up to. I'm afraid you'll get hurt. I can't stop you but they can" she sits on my bed.

"It doesn't matter now. What do you want?" I ask again because she doesn't come to me unless she wants something.

"I need a ride" She's back to her cheerful self.

"And why should I give you a ride after getting me in trouble?" I spin my chair around to look at her like she's delusional.

"Come on, please? I haven't seen this friend ever since she graduated high school. She was actually at that party we went to but we didn't see each other" Yuna whines but I stand up.

"She's leaving tomorrow so I want to see her before she goes back to college. So please" she does little kicks with her feet, trying to be cute but she doesn't know that I'm already planning to take her.

"Are you talking about your friend Lia?" I try not to be obvious that I have a crush on Lia.

I don't know how Lia and my sister became friends. She just took a liking to Yuna and decided to care for her. I guess it's not hard. Yuna can be like a cute baby.

"Yes so-" I cut her off.

"I'll take you. When are you meeting her?" I'm failing at controlling myself.

"In like an hour so get ready. I don't want them to think that my sister is dirty" she makes a stinky face.

"Then leave so I can get dressed" I pull her off my bed and I push her out of my room.

I get in the bathroom so I can clean up and get dressed.

---

Yuna and I are now at the restaurant where she planned to meet Lia. For some reason, I'm a bit nervous so my hands are sweaty and I can't stop shaking my legs.

"You don't have to stay. I can call you when we're done" Yuna says.

"And leave you here alone? What kind of sister would I be if I do that?"

"You're acting weird. Even earlier, I thought I would have to beg you a lot to drive me here but you agreed right away" She's trying to read my body language.

"Maybe I'm a new person now? We did get in trouble because you told our parents about the party" I remind her of her betrayal.

"I'm sorry for that, okay? But when I found out that it was a college party, it scared me and I wanted to tell dad. Some guy tried to get with me, Ryujin. What if you decided to drink and someone took advantage of you? I don't want you going to those places anymore" I feel bad now because she was just worried about me.

"I'm sorry" I give her a side hug.

"Yuna?" A familiar voice calls her name and I look up to find my crush.