Lia's Dorm

A full week of school had gone by and it was calm for the most part. My mom had to work a lot of hours so she wasn't home a lot to cause drama. It's sad to think that the house is more relaxed when she's not around.

We still had dinner together as a family though and my dad was actually speaking to Yeji. He was asking basic questions about her and he was respectful about it. Sometimes he's such a different man when my mom isn't around.

I'm in the car with Yeji and Yuna. We're on our way to Lia's dorm. Yeji decided to join us because it's been a while since she last saw Lia.

My brother wanted to go but Yuna wouldn't let him so he's at home with my dad, sulking. He's constantly calling and texting Yeji because he said he misses her. It got so bad that Yuna took Yeji's phone and told Beomgyu to leave them alone.

He hasn't called since which is surprising that he listened.

Yeji and Yuna are now singing along to songs together like they've been sisters for a very long time. I'm not sure when they became close but I am happy to see it.

Karina and I also finally set our date. Since I'm busy this weekend, we decided on next weekend. We also have been talking on the phone a lot at night so I don't sleep much. I don't get to text or talk to her during school because Chaeryeong mothers me by telling me to pay attention in class.

I don't know how much we will be able to talk this weekend either because no one knows about her and our potential relationship.

"Ryujin, thank you for driving us" Yuna loudly sings.

"Yeah yeah" I pretend like I'm not happy with it but I don't really mind.

I join their singing and the rest of the drive goes by quickly.

We arrive at Lia's dorm building and she's waiting for us outside. I park the car then Yuna and Yeji get out right away to hug Lia. To be honest, I am feeling a bit out of place because I'm the only one here that's not close with Lia. I don't think having a crush on her can count as being close.

I slowly walk towards them and Lia smiles at me.

"Come here, you" she walks past her two friends to hug me. I look at Yeji and Yuna with my arms sticking out because I'm not sure whether to hug Lia or not.

"Hi?" I questioningly say.

She backs away with her hands still on my shoulders, "Sorry, I'm just appreciative of you."

I frown because I still don't know what she's talking about.

"Uhh" I stand awkwardly, waiting for someone to explain the situation.

"Yeji tells me how much you help her out and how you're there to listen to her so thank you" Lia hugs me again.

"It's nothing really. I'm just being a decent human being?" Unsure if what I said is right or not.

"Lia, let her go. You're making her uncomfortable" Yeji pulls her best friend away from me.

"Fine" Lia cutely pouts.

We grab our bags out of the car and we follow Lia into her dorm room.

"My roommate is gone for the weekend but she said that we can use her bed so we can split two and two. I'll share my bed with Yeji and the two sisters can share the other" Lia suggests.

Her dorm room isn't big. It's one small room that has two beds, two desks, and two small dressers.

"I'll sleep on the floor then you and Yuna can share a bed so Yeji can have a bed all for herself since she's pregnant" I suggest another idea.