Friends

The following day, I get woken up by my best friend screaming and punching me in the face.

"What the fuck!?" I sit up while holding my nose.

I look at my hand and I'm bleeding.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?! What are you doing here?!" My best friend panics.

"What happened?" Three girls barge into the room. I only know Chaeyeon and Karina. I don't know who the third girl is.

Chaeryeong ignores them and she's trying to take care of me. She grabs some tissues that's next to the bed and she pinches my nose bridge for me.

Once the bleeding stops, she finally calms down, "What are you doing here?"

I look over to the three girls but mainly at Chaeyeon. I don't want to spill my family's problem to strangers.

"It looks like everything is okay so we'll go back to my room" Chaeyeon pushes her friends out the door.

"Now, tell me what happened?" Chaeryeong asks again.

"Aren't you gonna apologize first?" I say with wide eyes while pointing at my nose.

"You can't blame me. I didn't expect anyone next to me. You could have been some sort of groper that was taking advantage of me. I'm delicate person" She reasons.

"Delicate my ass. Say that to my possibly broken nose" I shake my head.

"It's not broken, you will live. You're such a drama queen."

"Just tell me what happened" she sighs.

I explain to Chaeryeong everything that happened from last night becsuse there's no winning by trying argue that she's not delicate. She doesn't show any reaction from what the things I share and she's not asking any questions. She's just listening to everything I'm saying and I'm taking this time to let out all of my frustrations because I know she won't judge me.

When I'm done, I wait for her to speak first.

"Damn" is the first thing she says.

"Your mom has some serious issues. In this day in age? She's trying to pull the arrange relationship shit? She even has someone for Beomgyu? And your dad is letting it all happen? If my mom pulled something like that, my dad would not stay put."

"I guess your family is not perfect like mine" I sarcastically say.

"I feel bad now for punching you. It sounds like you had a rough night" she looks apologetic now but doesn't actually apologize for punching me.

"I really did" I act cutely now to try to get her to be sweeter to me.

"Stop it. I know what you're trying to do. Wash your bloody face and let's get some breakfast" she stands up and I pout.

I lay back down and I flail my whole body while fake crying.

"Fine, you can go hungry" she leaves and goes into the bathroom in her room.

I sit back up, "Why did I think that would work when it never did before?"

I stand up and I leave her room to go to the bathroom in the hall. I sluggishly walk down the hall and I sigh before opening the door.

"Ahh!" Someone screams.

"I'm so sorry!" I close my eyes and I shut the door right away.

I run to Chaeryeong's room and I lock the door. I don't know who was in there but I don't want to face them. This is so embarrassing.