Chapter 4

After I ate breakfast

After I ate breakfast. I took a shower. I dried my hair real quick and brushed it and all the good hygiene shit. My hair was tangled so it fucking hurt to brush because god forbid the person who's fronting would do the most basic everyday shit.

I put the clothes I was wearing back on and then put in my earrings. It was kind of hard to get them back in because I haven't worn them in a while so my ears started to close.

"What the fuck happened to my damn ear?" I asked myself as I looked at my newly pierced in the mirror.

"Gar! Get in here!" I yelled.

"What's wrong?" Gar asked as he ran into the bathroom.

"What the actual fuck happened to my ear?" I asked as I turned around to face him.

"Oh, that? Wyatt did," he answered.

"Ugh, fucking Wyatt. What's next, a bunch of tattoos?" I sighed.

"Hell yeah you could be a biker," he smiled.

"Shut up Gar," I snapped.

After I was done doing my thing I walked out of the bathroom and into one of the many hallways of the mansion. I made my way into the living room where both Larry and Cliff were sitting watching tv. I smiled and waved as I quickly walked to the stairs to go down to Gar's room.

I entered his huge room. It used to be like some sort of man cave that he claimed as his own when we got here. He has so much shit down here that he's stolen. I've helped him steal as much as I could while Nathan helped him take all the big shit. Like the arcade machines that he has down here.

I looked around and he was sitting on his bed. He was wearing the white and red jacket that he is always wearing and a pair of jeans. He smiled when he saw me walk in. He shot up off of his bed and ran over to me.

"Someone's happy," I smiled.

"Yeah, I get to spend time with my cousin,"

"Yeah yeah,"

"Now let's go before the chief catches us," he said as he grabbed my arm and dragged me up the stairs and out the little door in his room that led outside.

The cold air hit me causing me to shiver. I hate the cold. We sneaked around the back of the mansion and then quickly ran into the woods. The loud noise of the snow crunching as we ran reminds me of all the times we've done this. All the times we've left to go steal things from different types of stores in town or just went to have some privacy.

Once we got far enough away from our prison we stopped running. I leaned against a tree to catch my breath while Gar barely broke a sweat. God, I hate Nathan and his smoking habits. Trashing our lungs.