Chapter 17

It's been a few hours so the whole thing in the barn

It's been a few hours so the whole thing in the barn. We went back to the motel for the night and it was boring as fuck. When I imagined leaving the control of the chief I didn't imagine being controlled again by some guy named after a penis. Whatever. I can't do anything about it. I could run away but where the hell would I go? I don't know where the fuck I am. I don't want to leave Gar.

Now me and Gar are sitting on a table outside. I don't know how we ended up outside. I fucking hate the cold. Gar likes it for some reason. He's a fucking freak. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I can't tell with this. I'm too mentally unstable.

"You okay?" He asked.

"How did we get in this mess man?" I asked.

"What mess?" He asked.

"What mess? Are you fucking with me?" I asked as I ran a hand through my hair.

"It's not that bad," he said.

"Trained assassins are coming after us because we are with that bitch. I'd say it's fucking bad," I snapped.

"Don't call her a bitch," he snapped back. 

"Oh fuck off," I said, rolling my eyes

"This is what you wanted, Lucas! To be away from the chief. Well, here we are!" He shouted.

"I wanted to be free! Not be stuck with another fucking man trying to control us!" I yelled.

"He can hear you," he snapped.

"I don't give a fuck Gar!" I yelled again.

"Can you please stop yelling?" He asked.

"You fucking started it," I hissed. "Do you trust these people?" I asked a little quieter.

"Yes," he quickly answered.

"You're a fucking idiot," I chuckled.

"Don't say that," he said.

"These people don't care about us Gar," I stated.

"You don't know that," he mumbled.

"I bet if they had to choose over us or Rachel they'd pick her,"

"You don't know that!" He shouted.

"It's pretty easy to tell Gar," I snapped.

"Whatever," he mumbled.

"You're mad because I'm right,"

"Go away," he mumbled and pushed me.

"No fuck you. We're in this together," I said and pushed him back

"Only when you are actually you," he said.

"Fuck you," I hissed and punched him in the shoulder.

"What are you two talking about?" Kory asked as she walked over.