Chapter 7

We eventually got some food after Gar made me trip and fall on my ass

We eventually got some food after Gar made me trip and fall on my ass. We ended up spending the rest of that guy's money on food. Gar got a bunch of bags of chips. He couldn't eat anything else because he's a fucking vegetarian. I just got a milkshake because I feel like shit again.

"How's your milkshake?" He asked.

"Good, how're your chips?" I asked.

"Good, wish they had other stuff," he sighed.

"Well maybe if you didn't eat like a rabbit you could be eating actual food right now," I said and took a sip from my chocolate milkshake and fought the urge to gag.

"Shut up," he snapped.

"You turn into a tiger," I said.

"And you literally never eat," he stated.

"That's rude," I gasped.

"It's the truth Mr. "Everything I eat is unhealthy and makes me throw up after"," he said and shoved a chip into his mouth.

"That right there was my 13th reason," I said.

"Mhm," he hummed and loudy chewed his chip.

"You have hate crime me, assaulted me, and now you are making fun of my very unhealthy lifestyle and my possible eating disorder," I said.

"Possible? If you don't think you have one your nuts," he stated.

"Well, technically I am nuts. You know the whole I don't know who I am anymore thing and the whole I made up people to protect me from my trauma," I slimed.

"I'm starting to think you are just crazy," he said.

"I am," I laughed.

"Okay crazy guy I'm going to go get a soda,"

"Okay I'll be right here," I said.

I watched him walk away to the food counter. As I sat there playing with my milkshake I couldn't help but think about the conversation me and Gar had on our way here. I don't understand why he wants me to talk to my alters so badly. I don't care about getting to know them. I don't need to. Just because we are all in the same body doesn't mean I want to be buddy-buddy with them all. I don't understand what people don't get.

"Have you considered talking to your alters Lucas?" Chief asked me. We are sitting in the metal room once again. Like he makes me do every day. I think he thinks he's helping me but he's not.

"Yes," I answered blankly as I stared at the ceiling.

"And?" He asked.

"I don't want to," I said.

"Lucas," he said, trying to get my attention.

"I told you my answer," I snapped.

"I would like to give you something. Is that alright with you?" He asked.