Chapter 23

(Heres a chapter pookies

(Heres a chapter pookies. Lmk if there are any grammar mistakes or anything I wrote in the middle of the night lol)

(Gars POV)

It's been a few hours since Micheal blew up four people's heads. I don't think that he did it but my opinion doesn't matter. Kory says that he did so he did. But he's never killed anyone before. He's hurt people badly but he never killed anyone. Would he kill someone? If he didn't do it then what happened?

Wyatt took the longest shower ever while me and Kory went out to buy him new clothes. Rachel stayed behind with him just in case. We didn't want to have to fight more people out in the open and draw even more attention to ourselves. Kory also bought herself more clothes. A purple shinny shirt and pants. It's pretty cute.

We just have to wait for Dick to come back. He said he would come back in the morning but it is the morning. So where is he? Rachel is starting to worry that something bad happened to him but I think he's fine. He's Robin after all.

Now I'm lying down on the bed waiting for Wyatt to get out of the bathroom. Kory said that I'm probably going to have to dress his wounds again. Considering the bandages were covered in blood. I still don't understand how he got so hurt in the fight. Nathan must have switched before they attacked him. But then they passed out. Who would do that? Ryan?

The sound of the lock clicking snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw the door creak open and steam leave the room as Wyatt walked out. He's wearing a black tank top, leather jacket, and black ripped jeans that I got him from Walmart. Not Wyatt's style but I wanted to get Lucas clothes that he'd like. Or Micheal. Whoever gets up first.

Wyatt likes more of the soft style. Sweaters and sweatpants. While Micheal is more of a leather jacket and jeans. Lucas usually is somewhere in the middle. Nathan doesn't like long sleeves no matter the weather so he's usually in a T-shirt and some shorts. Then Ryan is a little girl who likes to dress up. So dresses and stuff for her.

"How was your shower?" I asked as I patted the spot next to me.

"Blood is hard to get out of hair." He signed as he walked over and sat down. "What happened?"

"Well, these people attacked us and then Micheal tied them up. But then we woke up to them dead and him standing there," I said as I opened the med-kit.

"But why where they even here?" He asked. I pulled out the alcohol wipes from the kit and started to wipe the wound on his face. Causing him to hiss but he didn't move away.

"They want Rachel," I answered as I continued to clean his face, making sure I didn't accidentally break the stitches. I don't want his wounds to get infected. I have dealt with sick Lucas before and I don't feel like doing that again.

"Who's Rachel?" He asked as I threw the wipe to the side and took a little bandage and put it on his cheek.

"She's the girl with purple hair," I said. "Can you take your jacket off?" I asked.