Chapter 6

After Gar kicked my ass in every single game we played together I decided that I didn't want to play anymore

After Gar kicked my ass in every single game we played together I decided that I didn't want to play anymore. Even though that is the whole point we game here is to play together and bond but I can't play games with this guy. He's too fucking good. I really can't. He spends hours playing this shit and I swear he has the high score on every game here.

So I took the money that Gar didn't spend and used it to get a pair of rollerblades. I like to rollerblade even though Gar talks mad shit about me because I can't rollerskate. But I don't care. He can suck my dick because he's just mad that he can't rollerblade. I shoved the rest of the stolen money into my pocket and sat down so I could change my shoes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Putting on my rollerblades," I answered as I put one on.

"Why? We're here to play," He said.

"I'm not going to stand there and lose over and over again like a fucking dumbass," I snapped as I put the other one on.

"We can do something else if you want," he said as he leaned on my back.

"Yeah, I'm going to go rollerblade and get fucking tired while you go kick some little kid's ass in a game you probably shouldn't be that good at," I said as I pushed him off me and started to tie my shoes.

"Mhm, I hope you fall on your ass," he said and crossed his arms.

"Hopefully a big strong man will swoop me up off my feet and carry me away," I smiled.

"Your gross," he faked gagged.

"And your homophobic now leave," I said as I got up and grabbed onto his shoulder.

"Do you need help getting to the ring?" He asked.

"Yes please," I said as he grabbed my arm.

"Where'd you put the money?" He asked.

"In my pocket," I answered.

"Give me I'm hungry," he said.

"Damn so needy," I said and handed it to him.

"Now go away,"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm going," I said as Gar pushed me into the state ring.

I hugged the wall as I gained my balance and tried to state. It always takes me a while to remember how to successfully do this and get the hang of it. After staring around the wall a few times I finally got the hang of it. I migrated into the crowd of people that were all going in a circle.

I love doing this. It's peaceful. Even though the music is way too loud and the lights make me want to kill myself. I just feel good when I'm starting. It makes me feel normal. Like I belong somewhere for once. Like I'm a normal teenage boy who does normal teenage boy things.

"Hey," I heard someone say from behind me. I chose to ignore it though. They're probably not talking to me.

"Hey man," the voice said again this time from next to me.