Chapter 13 (Micheal POV)

I walked through the house with Gar floating behind me

I walked through the house with Gar floating behind me. He was complaining the whole time but I could care less. He wouldn't come back to eat if I didn't make him. Not that I give a shit but if Lucas switches back he'd want to be eating dinner with his dumbass of a cousin. I sighed angrily as I walked into the dining room. I looked around and everyone was sitting down. Another girl was sitting next to where the chief sat. What the fuck did I miss? I need to keep a better eye on Lucas.

I rolled my eyes as everyone stared at me in shock. They probably heard me and if they didn't I think Gar floating behind me is a good indicator that Lucas isn't here anymore. I made Gar float over the table to sit next to whoever the hell that girl is. I pulled his chair out and slammed him onto it, and pushed it in. I walked around the table and my chair pulled out and I sat down next to Gar. I looked down at the french fries and made one float into my mouth. I looked up from my plate as I chewed the french fries. Everyone was looking at me including the new bitch at the end of the table.

"What?" I snapped.

"What happened to Lucas?" Larry asked.

"None of your fucking business," I snapped again.

"I'm so confused," the girl said. "What is going on?"

"Who even are you?" I asked.

"That's Rachel," Gar said nervously.

"That doesn't answer shit but whatever," I rolled my eyes as Gar tried to take one of my fries. I stopped him and threw his hand away. "Get your own fucking fries," I snapped.

"I'm still confused, isn't that Lucas?" Rachel asked.

"It's a long story," Gar answered.

"Yeah so don't fucking ask about it," I snapped and ate a piece of steak that floated up to my mouth.

"Don't have to be mean, she's our guest," the Chief said as he walked into the room.

"Go suck a dick," I said and he sighed.

"Enough Michael," he said and sat down. Larry got up and started to walk over to him.

"Enough Michael," I mocked and ate another piece of steak.

"I didn't mean to be any trouble," Rachel said. "I'm sorry,"

"Don't be sorry. You helped us save that young woman's life, and we are very grateful for that," Chief said as Larry poured him a cup of tea. "You were a surprise to me. That's all,"

"What young woman?" I asked.

"Chief brought home this lady who was dying and Rachel saved her," Gar explained.

"Anyone could do that? What's so special about her?" I asked again.

"She has powers," he said with a smile.

"Yeah so do I, nothing special about it," I answered.

"Shut up, it was impressive," he said.

"Don't tell me to shut up," I growled.