Chapter 21

(I GOT THE GIF TO LOAD 🥳🥳🥳)

Dicks POV

I followed after Lucas. Or well I guess he's Micheal now. This kid is so confusing I don't understand him. I hope this one isn't going to be a problem like the other two. Lucas is annoying and a pain in my ass. While Nathan hates me and wants to kick my ass.

Gar walked by his side but kept a good distance. He's flush against the wall while Micheal walks in the middle of the hallway. I can tell he's trying not to get too close. Rachel followed close behind Gar keeping the same distance. Kory walked by my side.

The four assassins are floating behind all of us. It's so impressive how he doesn't even have to be looking at them for his powers to work. I've never seen a kid with such a wide variety of powers. Lucas is unique and whatever that doctor did to him is amazing.

"How did we leave the mansion?" Micheal asked.

"Well, we just hopped into his car," Gar answered as he pointed at me.

"Really? No talking no nothing? You and Lucas just got into a stranger's car?" Micheal asked, sounding a bit annoyed.

"Pretty much." Gar shrugged.

"Wow, I need to keep a better eye on Lucas," Micheal mumbled. "Who even are these people?"

"Assassins," Gar answered.

"Assassins? Why are you acting like that's such a normal thing?" Micheal asked.

"Well in our life assassins trying to kill us is the most normal thing that's happened," Gar said

"You're not wrong," Micheal said. "Who are they trying to kill?"

"Me. And they aren't trying to kill me. They want to kidnap me." Rachel answered.

"Kidnap you? What makes you so special?" Micheal asked.

"I don't know." Rachel shrugged.

"Of course, you don't. Does anyone around here know what's going on?" Micheal snapped.

"Nope," Rachel said.

"Great." Micheal sighed.

"Put the adults in there," I said as we walked by my hotel room.

Micheal stopped walking and looked into the hotel room. Then he walked in, the two children stayed floating in the hallway while the adults pushed forward. Floating at his side. Me and Kory followed after him as Gar and Rachel stayed in the hallway. Micheal looked around the trashed room. A lot of stuff is broken from when the adults attacked me.

"What the fuck happened in here?" He asked.

"They tried to kill me," I answered.

"Oh, that's fun," Micheal said as he sat down on the bed.