11-20

Chapter 11 Blind Date Caused Disaster (1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

Hey, one mistake will cause eternal hatred. Since then, Han Shuangshu has regarded herself as the number one enemy. The only thing to be thankful for is that she didn't publicize it for the sake of face, but just pissed herself off like today.

"How could that person be like this? After the quarrel, he went on a blind date instead of comforting his girlfriend!" Xia Tong broke out suddenly, and after venting, she saw Ruoman looking at herself in shock, "Ruoman, why are you Already? Ruoman!"

Busy trying to comfort Xia Tong, she was suddenly taken aback, and when she recovered, Ruoman's eyes turned red: "Xia Tong, isn't he just a man who doesn't even remember his name, is it necessary to feel bad for him every time, you How can this be!"

"Ruoman, I'm really not sad for that person, I just feel that I'm too unlucky to encounter such a thing during the only blind date, that's why I'm depressed, don't cry, okay, I will definitely treat it like this in the future Completely forget, Ruoman..."

"Okay, let's go out to work, oh, by the way, remember to bring me scented tea later!"

"Obey!"

"Mom, open the door!" Xia Tong consciously stood in front of the door and shouted loudly. Sure enough, the door opened very quickly this time, and Liu Fanlian didn't even bother to say that she wanted to enter the space.

"Mom, don't tell me, those dishes..."

"Hey, your dad came back for lunch today, and you know that we can't bear to be hungry when we are old, so..."

"Mom, how can you do this! This is a vegetable I have worked so hard to grow. You must know that I eat work lunch at noon, you!" Xia Tong took a breath: "In the future, I will also bring bento, every day!"

"Understood, Tongtong is good, my mother will cook something delicious for you right away!"

Entering the space, Xia Tong took a deep breath, it is better to be here, it is really depressing in the company! "I really want to stay here forever!"

"What are you talking about, help me pick vegetables quickly, alas, with so many vegetables, it may take a long time to eat."

Xia Tong ended her daydreams, let's get ready for dinner.

When Dad Xia came back, what he saw was his daughter and his wife feasting at the dining table, so he stopped what he wanted to say and hurriedly joined in.

After another full meal, the three of them sat on the sofa lazily soaking their feet. Is there water? Of course it is the spring water in the space. This is what Xia Tong thought of when she saw her mother's wrinkles had slightly diminished after returning home. Unfortunately, there is only a shower at home, otherwise she can directly bathe in spring water.

"Cough cough." He said softly, seeing the eyes of the mother and daughter focusing on him as he wished. Although it was a nonchalant gaze, Father Xia was still very satisfied: "Today, the company has allocated a house for a hundred flat."

The eyes of the two lit up in an instant. Xia's father inherited the old man's job in a state-owned enterprise. He had already shared a house for a family of three to live in. The real estate certificates were all complete. Later, Xia's father listened to the old man's suggestion I sold it and bought two houses near the outer ring with my savings and the money from selling the house. At that time, housing prices were not expensive, so one set was 150 square meters, and the other was 100 square meters. They moved to the current 150 square meters house, and the other set has been rented out.