101-110

Main Text Chapter 101 Father Xia Helps (1)(1/2)

"Space in Hand, Exclusive to Xia Family" Author: Companion Star

"What?" Xia Zhongzhou regretted that he had answered Xia Tong's words carelessly.

Tong Tong in front of Dad Xia and the others consciously step aside to reveal the fainted face of the man on the recliner, "Ahem, it's him, Dad, what you have to do is to wash the silver liquid off his body with spring water." clean."

Ah Bai used a trick to cover his eyes. Now Dad Xia can only see that the man's clothes are disheveled and stained with unknown liquid, but those terrible wounds cannot be seen.

Although he didn't understand why, Xia Zhongzhou nodded after looking at the situation in front of him, "If you don't explain it to me later, I'll tell your mother!"

Xia Zhongzhou's words were obviously not lethal, and Xia Tong nodded in agreement, "I ordered another inflatable bathtub online today, and it's more comfortable than the previous one. I'll let him use yours later and you can use the new one. , how about it, your daughter is righteous enough!"

Under such circumstances, Xia Zhongzhou could only nod his head, such a righteous daughter is really rare in the world! "Understood, the liquid is not dry yet, get him outside quickly."

"Decree!" Xia Tong excitedly agreed.

"Wait a minute." Abai came out at a critical moment to spoil the fun, "This matter can only be done in the space, let my sister and the others go out first."

Xia Tong looked at A Bai in surprise, is he in the space, suddenly thought of the strange fragrance that A Bai had said before, and nodded to Xia Zhongzhou, "It's because A Bai is thoughtful, if it really makes such a loud noise when it goes out Mom must know, otherwise you are always busy here, Ruoman and I will go out first, and let Abai tell us after washing later, as for the dirty water, wait a while I'll clean it up, okay?"

Xia Zhongzhou thought about it for the same reason and agreed, "Let's talk about it first, I will leave those seeds to you. If I don't want to open them up, you can plant some sprouts for me. I will move out when it is easy to grow. "

"Sister." Xia Tong tidied up the water, and they threw the man and his clothes into it, and pulled Ruoman out of the space. Unexpectedly, Abai also rushed out.

"you......"

"Sister, sprinkle this thing by the door next to the bed later, yes, sprinkle a little on the sewer or something." A Bai said that he handed over a package of things, and the pure white rice paper was carefully folded so that it would not get in the water. The side things spilled out.

"This is used to cover up the smell. After all, you all got a little bit of that strong fragrance just now, and the smell will be even stronger when grandpa comes out after work." A Bai remembered his mission, and just after finishing speaking, he hurriedly disappeared up.

Xia Tong reluctantly opened the paper bag, and inside was some dark green powder. He took it to his nose and sniffed it. All that filled it was the unique freshness of plants. He smiled and followed A Bai's instructions to work.

Ruoman watched behind Xia Tong, and saw that the powder disappeared as soon as it touched the narrow eaves by the window. If you look carefully, you will find light green traces, and the faint fragrance immediately wafts throughout the room.

Under Ruoman's longing gaze, Xia Tong sprinkled the whole packet of powder, and smiled helplessly at the other party, "Why do you still want me to save some for your research?"