146-150

"Tell me, if your master sees me, will he not like me?" Xia Tong frowned. A normal person only needs to please his mother-in-law. Why is the man he loves so special? Not to mention the group of people in the family, just the master who hasn't met is enough for her to worry about. God knows what hobbies the weirdo who has lived for so long has!

"Don't worry, I bet Master likes you very much!" Ning Jicen was helpless in Xia Tong's careful thinking. The old man had been looking forward to the appearance of an heir for so many years, so how could he pick on Xia Tong? .

Xia Tong gently twisted Ning Jicen's grinning mouth, "I can't believe even a tenth of what you said. The story about you secretly letting me eat sleep grass the last time I went out has not been turned over yet!"

Sighed Ning Jicen smiled again and looked at Xia Tong, "Close your eyes first, and let you see something."

Xia Tong raised his eyebrows and closed his eyes obediently. During this time, Ning Jicen was in the woods all day How could there be any good things in the tumbling, probably found some rare plants to show off.

"Okay, open it." Ning Jicen's voice was full of mystery, and with a bit of anticipation in his eyes, he watched Xia Tong's eyelashes tremble and his black eyes appeared randomly, and he smiled satisfied when he saw the surprise inside. .

"This is," Xia Tong reached out to take it and slowly played with it in his hand, the love in his eyes couldn't be concealed.

"Momo just made it, and I added some secret materials for refining that I found in the mountains that Ah Bai hid in the mountain." It was a

translucent ring, with flowing silvery white lines faintly intersecting in it. As the dense pattern was formed, a familiar smell came over Xia Tong's eyes, disbelief flashed in Xia Tong's eyes, she took the ring closer and smelled it, "This is..." "The wild

jasmine in the mountain was put in when it was formed, That Jasmine already has a little bit of spiritual consciousness, now you can use this ring as long as you recognize its owner, and you can tend to it at will, so it's not bad to use it as an illusion."

Xia Tong's heart was moved immediately, and he put the ring carefully between his thumb and index finger to put it on his hand, but suddenly the ring was taken away, and he looked up to see Ning Jicen's eyes full of doting, "I should have put this on for you. "

As soon as the voice fell, the ring was firmly placed on Xia Tong's ring finger. The size was just right, and the slender finger was more and more beautiful against the backdrop of the ring. Ning Jicen pierced Xia Tong's fingertip and a drop of blood quickly fell down. Melting into the ring, a flash of red light flashed and the next second it returned to normal, but the ring became even more magnificent.

"You can't use this as a proposal ring, are you?" Xia Tong covered her eyes with a look of questioning, she has never been proposed to anyone seriously, of course, Ning Jicen's behavior before It has long been automatically ignored.

Ning Jicen magically took out another ring that was almost the same as this one, "It turned out that Tongtong was dissatisfied, but luckily I still kept this one just now, it should be put on by the bride for the groom." Xia

Tong Looking sideways at the ring in Ning Jicen's hand, he pursed his lips and smiled, and took the ring in his hand, the same warmth and touch, but the restriction melted into Ning Jicen's ring was more domineering, "Is this also made by Mo Mo? They don't even have diamonds or anything, and they don't even show off when they meet those people!"

"That's because they don't know what to buy," Ning Jicen saw Xia Tong's teasing, "If you want it, let's buy a big one later. Wear your diamonds around your neck as a chain, and people will stare at you the first time they see you." "