End

"Mummy, hurry up and go to practice. []." The little boy tugged at the woman on the bed, his plump face was flushed with distress, "Mummy, you spend too much time sleeping. It's grown!"

Xia Tong turned over to avoid the chubby hand, her mouth tilted unconsciously, and a stream of transparent liquid flowed out, "Sleep a little longer, dear, go circle yourself, you unicorns or something Unlike human beings, we don't need to cultivate too much."

The little boy's face twitched, and a few black lines appeared, this woman is really good, she can tell lies and everything in a serious manner, "Grandma said that if you If you don't get up again, I won't let you hug and play when Qianqian comes today."

Xia Tong opened her eyes instantly, wiped her saliva indifferently and rubbed aside, "Qianqian is coming!" In his mind I have already started to think about how I should dress up Qianqian. You must know that Qianqian and Quanquan are definitely golden boys and girls, and their hands are already itchy.

"You have to practice for an hour first, in the space." Quanquan gave Xia Tong a blank look, and immediately smiled softly when he felt the other party's bad mood, "Mummy, Quanquan can live for a long time, if Mommy doesn't work hard If you practice, there will be only one person left."

Xia Tong's eyes twitched, this stinky boy knew to find this excuse all day long, and he was already in the out-of-body period, and when he woke up, he became Yuan Yuan inexplicably. Infancy is already enough to be called an ancestor. This kid is still yelling all day to force himself to practice. When he grows up and finds a wife, he will turn into brown sugar and hold on to it!

"Quanquan, you have to know that the mommy is not the real mommy of Quanquan. The mommy of Quanquan is Qilin. I don't know where it is now. In the future, Quanquan will find a wife, and if mommy finds a husband, they can't be together all the time. ..."

Quan Huan's eyes immediately turned red, "Mommy doesn't want me anymore..."

Xia Tong immediately sighed in his heart, he just found a baby in the space, how could it be so troublesome, in those days......

Xia Tong's thoughts were broken, as if she had nothing to think about back then, the only living thing produced in this space was a circle, and she was thrown alone in it. Thinking of this, she felt soft in her heart, and hugged the circle, it has been five years. The circle of the year old is a little heavy.

"Don't worry, Quanquan, Mommy will always be with Quanquan. When the time comes, find a good wife for Quanquan. Quanquan himself will take good care of himself in the kindergarten, and find a better one for us to get a child bride. Mom Mi is going to find a handsome dad for Quanquan, and have some younger brothers and sisters for Quanquan."

Quanquan immediately sounded the alarm in his heart, "I don't want a father, Quanquan only wants Mommy!" While talking, she was still rubbing against Xia Tong's arms , with a bit of awkward coquettish meaning.

Xia Tong smiled wryly, she was already thirty and still a virgin flower, alas, it was not easy to find a man with a doll pretending to be her son all day long. //

Looking at Xia Tong in a circle, his eyes began to roll again, "Mommy, I've practiced..." He wants to take good care of his mother for that father who doesn't know when he will appear.

Xia Tong looked a bit dazed and nodded. Among the people in his circle, Shen Hang, the son of Aunt Zhou next door, and Hong Ming gave birth to a couple. I am also yin and yang, as for Qing Si and Bai Yi upstairs, they are still very good to the circle, but alas, scratching my hair in boredom, no one really wants to chew on this old grass... ...