111-115

"I know little aunt, I will pay attention to this matter, but you have to keep it a secret for me, I don't want people to be misunderstood for nothing." Now Xia Tong doesn't want to make her relationship with

Ning Jicen public, The cooperation between the two has just officially started. This kind of relationship is easy to attract gossip. In addition, Zhou Min is angry now. She will be grateful to help her take care of her son, but if she finds that she ignores her anger and directly talks to Ning Ji If Cen is in a relationship, maybe it will be considered as deliberately helping against her, and there will be no good days in the future.

Meng Xiuyue didn't say much, as long as Xia Tong understood what she meant, she hung up the phone and looked at her husband. It was indeed her who answered the call, but this man accidentally overheard it. After discussing it, both of them felt that It was a misunderstanding, they were still clear about the little entanglement between their sister and Xia Tong, that's why they had the phone call just now.

"Tell me, these two little ancestors are making troubles for each other all day long, and it's uncomfortable for us to be caught in the middle." Xia Zhongyou touched his wife's belly, which was already swollen, and they all said that the sharp one was his son.

"What you said really misunderstood Tongtong. I don't know the nature of my girl. Now that she has been working for a few years, she seems to be mean. I'm afraid she will be angry with Tongtong." Xia Zhongyou was noncommittal on this point

, Xia Tong's girl looks kind and actually revenges all revenge, so it is estimated that Xiuying can't take advantage of her.

"By the way, as for our father, we didn't see anyone after lunch." Xia Zhongyou thought about it for a long time, but his father hadn't shown up for a long time, and he didn't know what he was doing.

"Don't worry, I'm probably going to relax again." The old man has been depressed for a long time since eating at Xia Tong's place last time. During this time, he tilted his head all day long, and he probably suspected that someone had reported him. What is he doing now? It's all hidden.

"En." Xia Zhongyou nodded, feeling depressed.

"Ning Jicen?" Xia Tong opened the door and entered the room. He was going to meet Ning Jicen's smile sitting on the sofa, but after turning around carefully, the smile disappeared.

The room was empty and there was no interest in being popular. Xia Tong then realized that the car in the garage seemed to have disappeared when she came in. So where did Ning Jicen go?

Xia Tong stood on the sofa in a daze for a long while, all kinds of thoughts in her heart were extremely messy, it seemed that it was only two days, but what happened made her overwhelmed.

Looking at her mobile phone for a long time, Xia Tong carefully pressed the number she had memorized by heart, and the phone rang a few times before being connected.

"Tongtong?" Ning Jicen's voice was somewhat uncertain.

"Ning Jicen, where are you?"

There was a few seconds of silence, and soon Ning Jicen replied with a smile, "Fool, of course I'm at home, didn't I promise to wait for you when you come back?"

Xia Tong sighed Take a deep breath, fool, really a fool, I still don't want to doubt Ning Jicen, I am really a fool.

"Tongtong, what's wrong with you? Why are you sighing?" Ning Jicen's voice was full of doubts.

"It's nothing, it's just that something happened suddenly today, I can't seem to rush back, what should I do, you have to eat alone." Xia Tong tried hard to make her voice sound normal.